New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Hi guys,

I was thinking of moving my 96 civic's license plate to the left, just like how evo's have their license plate positioned.

my question is, how will this affect my car's "kick-ass" factor? baduy ba dahil parang gaya-gaya sa mistubishi evo? ok lang ba?

what are your thoughts? go or no? yay or nay? Thanks for your thoughts!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    A big [SIZE=7]NO[/SIZE]

Especially if your car is bone stock.

If you will pursue it and a tsikoteer manages to spot you on the road dont be surprised if your car will be posted at the ricey thread.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    A big [SIZE=7]NO[/SIZE]

Especially if your car is bone stock.

If you will pursue it and a tsikoteer manages to spot you on the road dont be surprised if your car will be posted at the ricey thread.

woah. really? im new and not familiar with the culture of the forums. so rice-kids are frowned upon here? not that im one, of course hehe.

i may have to check out the rice thread to see what you mean. care to point me to the thread?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sure. Here`s the link. The thread is kinda long already so I really dont encourage you to backread on it. And if you could post a reply there re: your query about your plate position.

LINK

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...98#post1297898

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Sure. Here`s the link. The thread is kinda long already so I really dont encourage you to backread on it. And if you could post a reply there re: your query about your plate position.

LINK

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...98#post1297898

wow... so much hate in that thread. it's like modding for aesthetics is a bad thing...

but yea, some of those cars were butt-fugly.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    :hysterical:

Seriously sir, just retain your plates in its good ol` place.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    :hysterical:

Seriously sir, just retain your plates in its good ol` place.
    after reading the thread, yes. i plan to retain the original position. thanks for the heads-up haha! having the plates positioned like an evo while on a civic does sound silly.

anyway, i'll be posting my thoughts in the rice thread in a while

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Unless you have a big ass FMIC, i'd keep it placed on its original location.

civic 96 license plate position