New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by h0tgunn View Post
    Type ko parin yun dating look. Mas sporty ang bilog kesa octagon.. Ngayon yata ang 1.8S A/T may paddle shift at meron na yatang USB...
    What if those tail lights were changed to smoked/black tailights(similar to
    the current Mazda 3 and Lancer, not the EX) instead of going for octagonal shapes?

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ejaydpogi View Post
    what are your requirements for getting a car? this are 2 different class of vehicles and incomparable.

if i may suggest, budget consideration aside, try to consider the new jazz. its a little bit more expensive than the 1.8v m/t civic. but, you get a funkier, fresher looking car. it arguably has almost the same interior space as the civic. it has a more versatile compartment space because of the ult seats (civic has a very small trunk space in my opinion). it is more maneuverable in the city. it is more fuel efficient (my friend gets 10-11 fc while my 1.8v m/t gets 8-9 fc, both purely city driving). and in my opinion, has a better ride than the rock hard suspension of the civic.

just my 2 cents worth
    I saw the 2009 MMC, and I was disappointed of the dry design. And I cannot really distinguish it from the 08 models. I might narrow my choices between Jazz and City.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by crashtestdummy View Post
    HONDA CIVIC 2009 MMC NOW ON DISPLAY
    At Honda Cars Makati Showroom in Magallanes.
    There are two Honda Civic 2.0S Variant on display, A Carbon Bronze and a Pearl White Mica.

For inquiries look for:

Arthur Castillo
    Sales Executive
    0917-834-0884

ka-team mo ba si rvic domingo????

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Designnatin View Post
    And I cannot really distinguish it from the 08 models
    look on the rear to see some hehe. joke. i know alam mo naman siguro yun. halos di nga lang talaga visible ang facelift niya

also consider the fact na if you buy a civic now in 2 years at most luma na yan ulit kasi 06 models pa ang FDs kahit na sabihin mo facelifted o anu pa yan 5 years lang ang span ng design sa honda.. 2010 or 2011 may bagong civic na.. e ang city 2009 model, 5 years wala pang bago for sure.. for me mas worth your money yun city kasi 2009 model in next 5 to ten years ok pa yan, yun civic in next 1 to 2 years may bago na ulit luma ka na ulit considering d mura yun kotse=)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Civic 09 or City 09