New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    i recently bought a bnew city vtec purple mica mt, not even a month old but i got my plate already, im also a new member in this forum,. during the rainy days, i noticed that the car got wet inside, specifically at the back, drivers side, roof ceiling and at the side of the door, im really frustrated and need advise on what to do. i have work till 5pm, i plan to bring it to casa, but any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper
    i recently bought a bnew city vtec purple mica mt, not even a month old but i got my plate already, im also a new member in this forum,. during the rainy days, i noticed that the car got wet inside, specifically at the back, drivers side, roof ceiling and at the side of the door, im really frustrated and need advise on what to do. i have work till 5pm, i plan to bring it to casa, but any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks
    no other way but to bring it to the casa. it is bnew after all, warranty lng sagot nyan.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    thanks. i got the unit in honda tarlac, i have all the documents and warranty, would it b alright if i bring it at honda shaw?? and are they open during sundays?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yes afaik you can have it serviced in other casas. but i dont think they are open on sundays.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Call up Honda Tarlac and try to coordinate with them on your car's problem. If possible have them contact the nearest Honda dealer. Kaya yan... konting assertion lang.

Ako, when I got my City, I noticed that the car was covered with a bazillion dealer installed swirls. (Well... I didn't notice them when I picked up the car...mebbe I was too excited.)

Anwyay, I called up Honda Kalookan, and complained. They apologized and agreed to have my car detailed. They even went to my house in QC to pick up my car, and drove it back once they removed all the swirls.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    viper..congrats to your new car! pero have that checked right away since that really is abnormal. check mo rin sa trunk mo kung meron ding nag-se-seep na water, specifically sa tailights area..check mo yung carpet cover if its wet..if it is, kailangan i-seal kaagad yung butas dun.

go check this thread for more info --> honda city and jazz thread

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    peeps thanks a lot for the advice, im back in the office and brought the car at honda makati. i left it there since it will take them the whole day to check it, they wanted to check evrything and change all necessary parts that have to be replaced. the people and service is great, considering they have a great lounge area.

As i was about to leave, nagpakuha ako ng cab, the lady at reception said they do have shuttle service at 1030am, i signed it up and wlang nangyari, driver was complaining that no one (customer) wanted the shuttle at 1030am.that was a very lazy task, driver reasoned out that he made rounds inside while im outside waiting for him to service me and bring me here at paseo, i was running late also considering that its my lunch break. driver said, wlang may gusto at mamayang 130pm na daw. tatawagin ko na sana and give him a peace of of my mind, but didnt have time to do that. ****ing lazy driver. they offered that service and dey didnt deliver, thats really sick.

i'll have feedback of the car later, sana slowly but surely and paggawa nila and i really love that car, it was a hard choice considering that tinapatan ng nissan ang price ng honda. Prior in getting the city, nissan sgx 1.6 sentra all power manual, was offerd with the same price. and a lot of freebies, they really needed sales, d yata cla nakakabenta.

i got honda, because i knew the service is great and car has best gas and mileage consumption. and im happy with the car indeed, i wish im there at casa right now and watch the car being checked and repaired.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    tol sayang di mo naabutan ung facelifted city zx..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    i actually have pictures of the new facelifted city, its confidential but some1 was able to provide to me, i consulted a lot of Sales Representatives and their Managers opinions as well, and said that it will have a price increase of at least 40k.

I wanted the purple mica manual with 1.5vtec coz i travel, i feared that the new facelifted might not be that beautiful (iba pa rin ang actual na masakyan compared sa picture dba?). and the price increase would make the cars price unreasonable (my opinion) coz as it is, my vtec 1.5 with all options (abs, ebd, srs etc..) is 660k, plus 40k increase, tpos expecting EVAT increase, car would hit 720-750k. and its not a full sedan, if thats the price, dagdag konti, pwede na mazda3 or honda vti-s civc manual.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ah yes i forgot the zx has a price increase from the current city, in essence you'll be paying for the makeover pa rin. good thinking.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
city vtec (i need some advice)