New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    For Honda, price increases regardless of the state of Philippine economy is already a tradition! Besides, they can still have good numbers in sales figures because of their reliable cars and loyal buyers.

I think they are very much confident that they will not loose market share and can still achieve their sales target even with these unreasonable price increases.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Honda car has higher demand . I heard they got the higher sales compare to other brand of car. So they have the right to increased there price.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The sales figure states they are # 3 overall and #2 in passenger cars. They still lag behind Toyota overall.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by speed unlimited View Post
    Honda car has higher demand . I heard they got the higher sales compare to other brand of car. So they have the right to increased there price.
    Not really,right now hirap silang magbenta ng Accord at CRV..

At saka 3rd place lang sila..Nadaigan pa nang Mitsubishi na nasa 2nd Place!!
    Last edited by eggman; September 21st, 2009 at 03:02 PM. Reason: aa

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Actually matagal na #3 yung honda - been like that for a couple of years already.

Mostly kasi lineup nila nasa passenger car segment.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by green_machine View Post
    I agree with you. No wonder that the Vios is still a good-selling (if not the bestselling) subcompact car.
    the display/instrument panel being located in the center is a turn-off for some, like me

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Not really,right now hirap silang magbenta ng Accord at CRV..
    Kaya nga po City/Jazz prices increased! ang title nitong thread. Hindi Accord/CRV prices increased!

let it be guys. it's not like if you can shell out an additional 5k/10k, then you can also shell out for another 50k+ to get a Civic M/T or other car brand. besides, 5k/10k is still relatively a small amount when you can buy a car.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Spare change to some, but why pay more for something that used to cost less? Besides Honda didn't even add any new feature(s).

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Elitist Image + carefully marketing = Elitist pricing

They don't even offer discounts whatsoever even for local produced vehicles like Civic and City during slow sales months or bad economy.
    If you're really an Elitist, you don't buy a Honda because its just another car. Elitist usually go for a Benz, BMW, Lexus or Audi.

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Is it just me or parang napapadalas ata ang price increase ng Honda ngayon? Or ganun din yung ibang companies? Napapamahal na talaga masyado yang Honda, hindi na nagiging comparable yung pricing sa ibang car brands. Better to go with the likes of Toyota or Mitsubishi na hindi maramot magbigay ng mga discounts and freebies. Biruin mo, sub-compact na Jazz, kapresyo na ng mga Corolla?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
City/Jazz prices increased!