New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Which is which in terms of aesthetics? Ano ang gusto mo ilagay na meron ang Civic 09 na wala sa City 09 and vice versa.

Mas gusto ko yung mags, grille and tail lights ng city ilagay sa civic.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    conversely, I love those quadruple tail lights on the civic...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    The GM1/2 City's front end is actually modeled after the JDM/European Accord. It's not immediately obvious until you wait for nightfall and turn on both cars' headlights.

One other way of doing it is pretending the City's front blinkers are painted over.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    the 09 city is the prettiest of the local subcompacts in my opinion.

i wonder how long it would take for someone to graft the grille to a civic. ganda eh, and angas tignan ng city ngayon.

pag tagilid lang talaga, bigla ka mapapa "ngeks, liit lang pala" hehehe.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    trip ko ung grills ng civic ilagay sa city......:D

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Actually I like the City's Modulo grille better than the stock one. Instead of the three slats with the central nostril, this one has a floating "wing" element in the middle of a mesh background.

I can forego everything else on the slightly bulky Modulo bodykit, but I love that grille

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    nice pala ang modulo grille......

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    sana lang yung high end ng City ay meron na ring power retaract windows. yun nga lang, wala namang fog lights yung high end ng jazz pero mura lang naman ang taiwan nito. unlike yung sa City, parang wala pang mabibiling retract windows like sa Jazz.

City 09 vs. Civic 09