New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Question guys, my car's 3yrs LTO registration will expire next month ('10,'11',12) and it is registered at muntinlupa area. I red from other forum that it is mandatory to register it again (2nd time) at muntinlupa where it's 1st registered and after that you can freely register your car to any LTO branch. Is this true? My plan is to directly have my registration renewal here in cubao w/c is near my residence and have a "change of venue" for my convenience. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No, you can register at any branch, change venue lang yan...I think P150 ang charge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
    #retzing

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    actually, yes. you have to go where the mother file is for that. I did that before nung 2012. tried to have it renewed sa ibang lto but they asked me to go to where the mother file is. The reason being, wala pa daw sa system yung rehistro kaya hindi maprocess.

After that kahit saan pwede na.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    when i registered my car sa suking LTO office after the initial 3 year LTO reg for bnew cars di na ko nag punta kung san yun first reg nung kotse ko. may extra charge lang yun change venue TRANSACTION FEES AND OTHER CHARGES

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    bakit yung saken hindi na? last year ng change of venue ako sa cubao 09,10, 11 yung sticker ko dati..

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    magkaka problem kaya ako sa pagpapa renew registration "change of venue" d2 sa LTO cubao kung na register yung car ko sa muntinlupa ng Oct 2010 (sticker yr 10,11,12) pero ending plate ko is 8 (Aug). So bale lumalabas na hindi pa nakaka 3yrs talaga and mayroon naman ako nabasa sa ibang forum na pede nga magpa rehistro sa ibang LTO branch pero nagkaka problem sila sa Payment kya pinababalik sila kung saan original na register ung kotse nila.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Basta renewal lang ha, hinde na mag palit ng CR, change venue lang kahit saan LTO branch