New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    If blower is still good ... You might just need to replace the O-rings, flush old refrigerant and replace with new ... Also have your compressor checked, maybe it needs oil top-up ...

then how much is your estimated cost by doing it?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I think the folks here have provided you enough rough estimates for the cost of services you require. It's now time for you to do your homework and start short-listing the shops that has so far been recommended here or in the other threads. You should then call them up OR better yet, visit their shop so that they can physically assess your vehicle and give you a more detailed estimate.

Prepare at most 4-5k. I don't see you spending anywhere near that unless they find serious faults or failing components (ie. compressor, clutch pulley, aux fan(s), etc.) that needs to be addressed... which is unlikely if you don't see/hear/feel anything else wrong with the A/C.
    Last edited by oj88; July 5th, 2018 at 03:33 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    I think the folks here have provided you enough rough estimates for the cost of services you require. It's now time for you to do your homework and start short-listing the shops that has so far been recommended here or in the other threads. You should then call them up OR better yet, visit their shop so that they can physically assess your vehicle and give you a more detailed estimate.

Prepare at most 4-5k. I don't see you spending anywhere near that unless they find serious faults or failing components (ie. compressor, clutch pulley, aux fan(s), etc.) that needs to be addressed... which is unlikely if you don't see/hear/feel anything else wrong with the A/C.
    oh i see!. . i think this is enough thank you sir. . . appreciate

4. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    1500-1800 is too cheap for decent aircon cleaning service ... Refrigerant cost alone is already 1,000+ ... Maybe they are recycling refrigerant ... It's not advisable ...
    ganun po ba?. pero mag 2 years na po malamig pa nman po..

5. Join Date
    May 2018
    Hey! Sirs,

Is it good to Automatic transmission vehicle to shift N (neutral) while stuck in the traffic?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancivic View Post
    Hey! Sirs,

Is it good to Automatic transmission vehicle to shift N (neutral) while stuck in the traffic?
    Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Hey! Sirs, Is it good to Automatic transmission vehicle to shift N (neutral) while stuck in the traffic?

That's what you're supposed to do ...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Hey! Sirs,

Seems to be offtopic but to answer this quickly, it is ok to put your car in N in traffic but leaving it in D is also fine.

Watch starting 7:15 of this video for the explanation:
    5 Things You Should Never Do In An Automatic Transmission Vehicle - YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hey! Sirs,

i recommend it.
    unconsciously, your foot might shift...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i recommend it.
    unconsciously, your foot might shift...
    Tsaka nakakangawet naka babad paa sa preno.. kaya pag lipat mo sa gas pedal bigat na ng tapak mo..

Better to put it in N or neutral.. kaya nga nilagay yan dyan eh

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234