New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by element2091 View Post
    thanks! ask ko lng po kung manual po ba ung 1.8 V civic nyo ot matic?ilang FC nyo po sa city and highway driving? at san honda po kau bumili?
    Sir Automatic po yung civic ko ang FC is 9-10km/L mixed na to. Sa Honda Cars Global City ko nakuha gs2 mo refer kita sa sa kong mabait? haha

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    jazz na bro. civic fd is up for replacement in 1-2 years time. jazz has better interior imo and looks better. its rarer. both are hondas so you cant go wrong. but my vote goes to jazz =)

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    If you need the trunk space, go for civic. Otherwise, get the brand new Jazz

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    bnew... no hidden or unknown defects.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    thanks mga sir,san po ba pwde mgtrade in na ngttnda ng honda jazz?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Most CASA will offer trade in's! I suggest against it though. Sell you car first, ok lang if you hire an agent to help you sell and then buy the new Jazz. Basta don't trade in cause CASA will severely lowball you car from market prices...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Thanks tidus1203

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    I would get the Jazz since its brand new so the likelihood of problems is lesser. However, if I have the means to really check that the Civic is in tiptop condition, I would get the civic simple because its a lot better in terms bang for the buck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
bnew jazz or 2nd hand civic?