New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Hi mga sir, ijust want to ask bec im planning on getting a set of gauges for my city idsi, but cant really think of what brand of it would i get, would it be apexi, defi or any other brand that is on the market right now, and i also knew na madami na pala nag ooffer ng fake na gauges, what would you suggest? and how can i make sure po na orig ung gauges? p help nman po mga pro's...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Naka turbo ba iDSI mo?

Not really seeing why you need to spend a few grand on gauges your car already has or you don't really need.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by johnkeight08 View Post
    Hi mga sir, ijust want to ask bec im planning on getting a set of gauges for my city idsi, but cant really think of what brand of it would i get, would it be apexi, defi or any other brand that is on the market right now, and i also knew na madami na pala nag ooffer ng fake na gauges, what would you suggest? and how can i make sure po na orig ung gauges? p help nman po mga pro's...
    One of the better gauge brands is Defi. Available from SPEEDLAB. Kinda pricy though. Curiously why do you need aftermarket gauges? What have you done to your engine?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    If your car is turbocharged or has an incredible amount of power coming from a Naturally Aspirated engine then that's when you will need aftermarket gauges.

Ergo, I don't see any reason to have one. Even if your car is modified with an air filter and a strut bar. LOL.

But in case you really need one for whatever matter, DEFI is good. It's quite pricey, though.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    On this topic, i'd like to ask where we can buy analog temperature gauge for the honda city. I just got so used to looking at a normal temperature gauge so i was thinking it might be a good add on to my car.

Best performance gauges?