New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    i'm currently angered by my experience with this certain honda dealership. my car has been with them for 10 days now and still much of the repairs remain unfinished. when i had the damage estimated they gave me an estimate of 4-5 days repair time. when i brought my car in for repair last week, they gave me an estimate of 9 working days, which ends tomorrow. But when i followed-up the status of my car, they told me that the replacement bumper would be arriving this coming monday. this really pissed me off. i expect that they should have advised me a lot earlier about the unavailability of the replacement bumper so that i could have used the car till the replacement part becomes available. but instead they just let my car gather dust inside their dealership while i suffer the hardship of not having a car. i've had it with this dealership and would like to know your experiences with other dealerships as i'm really convinced to avail of services from other honda dealerships instead.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    try going to honda spa next time. its located at mindanao ave. look for abet, the manager.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Please name the dealership. Anyway for me Honda Quezon Avenue is the best, followed closely by Kalookan.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    From what I've observed, the Ayala-managed dealers usually have more horror stories regarding servicing than the Yuchengco-managed ones.

Here's a clue. Yuchengco manages most dealerships in the north of Metro Manila.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you should have cleared it with them kung meron na yun available parts, ganyan din ako last Feb palit ng bumper but I didn't leave my car sa casa, they ordered the bumper then paint it, after yun pwede na ikabit that is the time na iniwan ko half day lang

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    i bought my hondas from the ayala group (honda makati & pasig). i'll never go back to them ever (you can read my thread here "honda cars pasig, magnanakaw"). the yuchengco group , as i have experienced and feedback from others, is far better than the ayala group.

honda spa in mindanao ave. is owned by honda q.a. it's a quick service shop (pms, wheel alignment, light works, parts and accessories, etc.). super efficient and mabilis magtrabaho. the best part is you can see your car while its being done. not like other casas.

abet is the main man here. he used to be the service manager at honda q.a., i think, and was assigned to manage honda spa.

Best Honda Dealership to Avail of Services