New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by WiRK View Post
    Wow!!!! That's really a great deal. Hindi pa ako nakakuha ng ganyan sa Honda Alabang (My 1st Honda Car) and Honda Makati (My 2nd Honda Car). Kaya lang and layo naman ng San Pablo.

Tnx BCQ27

Malayo nga rin sa amin -sa marikina pa ako e, pero di naman ako pumunta dun, iasked to meet them near our house na lang tsaka they actually delivered the car to my doorsteps naman e so no hassle

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bcg27 View Post
    Malayo nga rin sa amin -sa marikina pa ako e, pero di naman ako pumunta dun, iasked to meet them near our house na lang tsaka they actually delivered the car to my doorsteps naman e so no hassle
    Ah ok. But Where do you go for its maintenance service?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For service, Honda Shaw is pretty bad.

One time when I scheduled a PMS with them, they didn't do it. Another time when I had them fix some dented panels, the color-matching of the paint was way off (the panels were replaced with new ones).

Bottom line, you'll almost always get better service and better quality with reliable third-party shops. Dealerships just take too long to do the job, usually have OJTs do the jobs, charge unjustifiably huge $$$ (and often work is subcontracted to third-party shops anyway) for labor and especially for parts.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt View Post
    For service, Honda Shaw is pretty bad.

One time when I scheduled a PMS with them, they didn't do it. Another time when I had them fix some dented panels, the color-matching of the paint was way off (the panels were replaced with new ones).

Bottom line, you'll almost always get better service and better quality with reliable third-party shops. Dealerships just take too long to do the job, usually have OJTs do the jobs, charge unjustifiably huge $$$ (and often work is subcontracted to third-party shops anyway) for labor and especially for parts.

amen to this, Shaw is really bad, minsan di ka panila papansinin. once nainis na ako, nagpakilala na ako sa kanila - only then did they pay attention, sabi ko paano na kung ordinaryo lang akong driver.

anyways, i do my pm at honda marikina - their service is good, wala pa ako so far narining magreklamo sa kanila

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Best Honda Dealer