New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pennylane View Post
    ako i got my city from honda alabang. grabe mga tao dun, inisnab ako! pano naka-pambahay ako, so yung mga staff di ako pinapansin. andun na ako sa loob, nakaupo na ako sa chair... wala pa rin. so nagsend na lang ako ng text message sa sales agent ko na andun na ako.

pagtapos ng 15mins na pag aayos ng papers, nilabas na yung car ko... at pagsakaya ko, yung mga staff dun wa ma-say.
    Normal lang yan...

Yung Honda Cars Manila ok din..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Had my first Honda way back '93.

On my 4th Honda now (already sold the first 3) and all have been serviced by Quezon City and Manila.

I'd still recommend Honda QC and Manila for service. Satisfied customer.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzitup View Post
    Also bought my Jazz09 at Honda Kal, two weeks ago i made an appointment with them for my change oil. Service was bad, when they returned the car to me it had a very deep scratch on my side mirror very visible about 3 to 4 inches. At first they tried to deny that it was their fault, but i insisted that during the checklist it was not seen. I told them to investigate who was the one who scratched it but they can't seem to find the culprit. Anyways, I told them that I want a replacement and not just paint the side mirror and they did replaced it after a week.

Also if something like this happens to you guys, report it immediately with your SA, they'll surely help you.

We'll for me, that was a bad experience. I am not definitely going back at Honda Kal for my car's service.

Just sharing my experience guys.
    kahit pala meron checklist eh dini-deny pa rin nila na kasalanan nila yung scratch na nakita mo. buti na lang pinilit mo na kasalanan nila at may proof ka (w/c is the checklist) at pinapalit mo agad.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jmg_32188 View Post
    who owns SPA?.. kailangan ba magpa-set doon ng appointment for PMS?..
    ako ang sasagot sa tanong ko.. hehe.. SPA is owned by YGC, ayon sa advertisement ng Honda sa libreng pa-notebook ng Mapua..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    mga sir good day po motorbikes addict po ako and plan ko na po bumile ng new car and i choose honda city 2009 saang dealer po ba yung maganda ang service and discounts and kung meron po kayong marefer na SA malugod po akong nagpapasalamat

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Always had a good experience with Honda Alabang.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    do you still get to maintain your warranty even if you bring your car to other Honda service centers and sa SPA? even if i bought my car in an Ayala-owned dealer and have it serviced in an Yuchengco-owned one? because right now, i dont have plans of bringing my car to the casa... unless i bring it sa SPA or sa Q. Ave since i've been hearing good things about those two places...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    hindi mavo-void yung warranty. you can also try bringing it to honda cars manila.
    btw, have your warranty booklet checked before leaving the casa.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Ayos talaga sa Honda SPA. No need for appointments. Just bring your car.
    They open as early as 730am. Di sila magsasara hanggat may customer.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Any Updates?

My CRV is Service on Honda Pasig for Accident under insurance..

may additional work pa na 20k for Compliance bushing, stabilizer Link, Drive shaft boot.. plan ko sa iba na lang pagawa either Honda Manila dahil wala na ko tiwala sa Honda Pasig.

how about kaya sa Honda the Fort? Eto kasi Malapit samin sa Taguig.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Best Honda Cars Dealer