The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    EK da best! Tibay!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzinmypants View Post
    What do u guys think is the best Honda in terms of price, design, power, fuel efficiency, and other features?
    you have a very open ended question. if you are talking about all time, either NSX or S2000; two cars I really wanted to own. but they are extinct now. no more production. but if you are talking about current, and in the philippines, either jazz or current civic. i owned 2 civics, and i am a happy camper. no complaints, but the latest one is the best because it has more power than the first one.

jazz is up there for it is a fun small car to drive. moreover, the cargo space is so huge that it dwarfs the 7th gen civic; headroom, legroom, and compartment-wise.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    If we talk about the question as it is, I'll vote for the NSX.

Price - check, Design - check, Power - check, Fuel efficiency - check (versus competing V8s).

It's the car that made Ferrari engineer BETTER cars. Honda engineering at its zenith.

If the question is applicable in today's terms as what the "best car" available for purchase. Get a Civic FD and call it a day. Honda Jazz 1.5 for those who want to save every last penny.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Best Honda?