New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Because your car is taken from a different angle (more of a "profile" shot than the other car which is more of a side view shot). That makes it a bit wider because you can now see the width more than the other car.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    sa tingin ko po ay dahil mas malapad ang gulong nyo sa ktabing city nyo.. pansinin nyo ung stock rim ng city idsi saka stock rim ng city vtec, same as sa mga corolla na xl at gli, revo na dlx sa glx..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    a lot of factors affecting the "mataba" looks of your City,sir...

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    I used to have this optical illusion thing when comparing the Honda SiR to the regular Vti.

For years(!), I thought that the headlamps of the SiR was different from the VTi since it looked slightly more raked (slanted). Then just recently I found out that the misleading shape was due to the difference of the front grille

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    I used to have this optical illusion thing when comparing the Honda SiR to the regular Vti.

For years(!), I thought that the headlamps of the SiR was different from the VTi since it looked slightly more raked (slanted). Then just recently I found out that the misleading shape was due to the difference of the front grille

sir MR kaya din po mukang mataba ang SiR because 15" po ang stock rim & 195 po ang lapad ng tires nya (195 nga ba o 205), while sa VTi was 14" rim, 185 po ung lapad..

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    just an optical illusion bro

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    bro sa 1) mags 2)tint 3)color shadows 4) i dont think so sa likod na gulong bandang fender parang maataba ang masilya ng honda mo

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    baka kulang sya sa exercise?

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_sp View Post
    sir MR kaya din po mukang mataba ang SiR because 15" po ang stock rim & 195 po ang lapad ng tires nya (195 nga ba o 205), while sa VTi was 14" rim, 185 po ung lapad..
    Ah yes, good point :thumbup: I think that's the same case here since yung isang City has larger wheels.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    papi ung rims nyo lng un and ung mudguards. ung nasa right stock rims n wala pa mudguards, givin it the illusion of a slimmer look. ;)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Bakit Parang Mataba City Ko? Hehe