New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    ganito rin problem ko. i know i have busted engine supports which may have been contributing to jerks at cold starts (D n R) as posted here. but i got a lot of improvement on the jerks when i used honda atf z-1 on my recent atf change. its worth the buy, only 550/liter and used 3 liters on it considering a 6 mos. interval of change.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Thanks for those who reply and help!!!
    I will try tour suggestion.. Sana magshare din ung thread starter kung na solve na problem nya kasi halos the same kame ng problem para alam ko din kung ano gagawin and san papagawa.. mahirap na baka lalo lng lumalala pag hindi marunong gumawa.. Tingin ko mukang hindi naman sliding to kasi ok pa naman mga shift nya pag tumtakbo smooth pa and kumakagat naman reverse and drive.. sa start lang talaga malakas jerk and kick nya ... SUGGEST pa po sana kayo.. thanks tsikoters

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ejaydpogi View Post
    your transmission valve plate may be clogged. but before overhauling, i will do the following 1st:

1. change atf - after draining the atf, remove the transmission atf pan. inside the tranny, you will see a screen mesh filter. clean it.

2. depending on the condition of the pan gasket, replace it or just add tribond or silicone.

3. after pouring the new atf, adjust the shifter calbe. slightly loosen it.
    magandang araw sainyong lahat...napakaganda ng suggestion mu po sir idol ejaydpogi,,hehehe tagal ko na gusto paayos to a/t honda vti 96 ko. tamang tama ung sugestion nyu po sir. change trany oil,adjust shifter cable. un lang eh ung palinis ng filter eh hndi na nagawa kasi matrabaho daw?? di ko naman pu alam un.hehehe pero sinabi ko linisin kaso sabi pu sakin mag babakalas padaw?? ayun pero ok na takbo ng auto ko, normal naman daw ung kadyot.hihihi pero ngaun atleast smooth na reverse and drive ko..salamat ng marami sir ejaydpogi try nyu din po mga sir. thnx tsikot

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    salamat sa lahat suggestion. nakapagpalit na kasi ako ng atf recently and nagpalit na din ako ng 3 pcs ng mounts, try ko nlng yun pa adjust cable. ang pansin ko lang is di naman palagi malakas yung kick sa d or r. lalo na pag kaka start pa lng ng engine, smooth pa sya. later nlng pag medto mainint na makina, pero hindi pa din palagi. cguro mga 70% of times pag maiinit na engine malakas yung kick. ill try to get my cable adjusted by the end of the month. semi kapos na kasi ako kasi kaka acquire ko lang nung honda ko and madami ako pinagawa.

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    madandang araw mga kuya!
    i'm also experiencing the same problem now with my ESI 95 A/T. bago lang po ako d2 at nabasa ko mga suggestions niyo dun sa mga 2lad ko may problem sa auto nila. pagawa ko na din auto ko considering ung mga suggestions niyo mga kuya..
    share ko d2 soon kung ano maging development sa auto ko
    more power to tsikot..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    if you guys are from the north, dalhin niyo sa forced speed motorsports in qc. they specialize in hondas at mababait daw ang mga tao dun. i hear they've got a a lot of good satisfied customers kaya pila/by appointment ang pag-pagawa dun

google niyo na lang for their exact location

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    may magaling po bang shop sa bulacan na specialize sa honda transmission na hindi nananaga???

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Guys wala pa ba balita sa mga nagpagawa na ng transmission??? pa share naman dyan oh

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pochi22 View Post
    I just got a honda civic lxi 98. and im having problems with its automatic transmission. everytime i shift to drive or reverse and the transmission responses, the kick of the engine is too strong. parang magigiba yung car. minsan naman hindi ganun.... and kapag naka katakbo ka na ng diretso, yung mga shift nya ok na. dun lang talaga sa unang shift sumisipa ng malakas. pero hindi palagi, minsan lang. i tried flushing the atf and replacing the transmission support and engine support but nothing works??? ano po kaya pwede ko gawin?
    pochi,
    most replies are correct however, everybody missed to suggest for you to check the engine idle speed. if the harsh engagement is on forward only, then you will believe that the accumulator for the forward gears is misadjusted. in this case both forward and reverse are harsh, check the base idle speed as well as the loaded idle speed( with a/c kicking in or the power steering under pressure). also, check the throttle cable for adjustment. the adjustmnent of this cable changes the governor pressure which in most cases causes the harsh engagement.
    jick
    instructor
    guam community college

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hello guys,

Mike the mechanic here. The jerking a sign or over filled with auto-tanny oil. How to check if your oil is ok? This is the secret. This will take two person to do. 1st, park you car, engine running. Press on the brake pedal, shift to D(drive). Then check the dip stick of you A/T, see if it is what level, If it is full, you have to drain it, anf its shoul around 1/3 from the bottom range of the dif stick. If is full, that is the cause of the jerking, when you shift to drive. Let me know if you solve your problem...ok?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Automatic Transmission Probelm