New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I was texted by Honda Quezon City regarding a recall notice about a spring Motion, nagulat ako because mismo plate # ko nakasulat meaning kasama ako sa recall; I called their service & confirmed may recall nga.

Anyone heard of this?

2009 Honda City, 2009-2010 Honda Jazz recalled | Car Advice | Reviews

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

It has been many months already bro.

And it is limited to the 1.5L variant.

14.3K:eathis:

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

It has been many months already bro.

And it is limited to the 1.5L variant.

14.3K:eathis:
    yun sa power window aware ako, sa makina yata to, ngyn lang ako tinext ng Honda, & pag tinanong mo sa kanila hindi agad makasagot, bka silent recall lang.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

No bro, it was not in the power window,- this was related to the lost motion springs, and was limited to the 1.5L engine only. A couple of my officemates have already availed of this recall. Early 2011 ito. (Baka naman overdue ka na kaya ka nila tinatawagan with the cover of a "recall"... )....

Honda is recalling over 97,000 Fits from model years 2009-2010 to replace the lost motion springs. The springs are components in the engine valvetrain and are compressed by rocker arms. However, these defective springs may bend or break resulting in engine noise and could cause the vehicle to stall. Honda says there have been no injuries or crashes related to this problem.
    14.4K:out:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

No bro, it was not in the power window,- this was related to the lost motion springs, and was limited to the 1.5L engine only. A couple of my officemates have already availed of this recall. Early 2011 ito. (Baka naman overdue ka na kaya ka nila tinatawagan with the cover of a "recall"... )....

14.4K:out:

Yes, 3rd time ko na nagpa service sa honda & even asked what about the recall, sabi nila -'wala yun sa power window lang'.
    Its not about 'nahuli' sa balita or overdue sa service, but honda have given me the wrong info or not at all.
    that is the reason why i posted it here, to clarify things that your dealer is not telling you.
    anyway thank you for the heads up.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    anybody having problems with their honda jazz windows again?

Another 2009-2010 Jazz/City Recall