New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I had the 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen models (1.5 liter). Am a Jazz fanboi at heart......

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I had the 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen models (1.5 liter). Am a Jazz fanboi at heart......

Which gen is the better overall?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I still think the 1st gen has a timeless look to it. It's still a hot hatchlet today.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    2nd gen for me, it looks better than the 1st or 3rd gen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    2nd gen for me, it looks better than the 1st or 3rd gen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same here....& nonCVT, too.All new 2020 Honda Jazz (4th Gen)

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    I still think the 1st gen has a timeless look to it. It's still a hot hatchlet today.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Nasira yung 1st gen para sa akin dahil sa mga baduy na “modified” Honda Fit.

2nd gen looked bug eyed/cutesy. 3rd gen looked serious. I don’t really know how to describe the 4th one yet.... might be better in the videos

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    2nd gen had the best handling and sharpest look for me. And it didnt have a CVT hehehe.

But am not knocking the 3rd gen too much. The RS look ooozed Hot Hatch and i converted my headlamps to RS. Still loved that car and the interior was way better than the prior models. Progress is progress.....

I hope they bring in that hybrid 1.5 plus electric assist motor here. The Jazz with a bit more torque would be perfect.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    2nd gen had the best handling and sharpest look for me. And it didnt have a CVT hehehe.

But am not knocking the 3rd gen too much. The RS look ooozed Hot Hatch and i converted my headlamps to RS. Still loved that car and the interior was way better than the prior models. Progress is progress.....

I hope they bring in that hybrid 1.5 plus electric assist motor here. The Jazz with a bit more torque would be perfect.

My brother-in-law had a 2nd gen Jazz 1.3L AT and I borrowed it a couple of times. Despite not as quick as the same generation City 1.5L AT but it handled better on the road. The only things I don't like about it is that the steering is on the soft side and the small 1.3L engine didn't excite the senses.

The new generation Jazz might come with the 1.0L 3-cylinder turbo engine used on the base model EUDM Civic. Its rated output of 120hp/200Nm might be more than enough to make the new Jazz a lot more fun to drive.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast