New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    hmmm. India just released a facelift of the current version.

Honda City ZX MT Launched In India At Rs. 12.75 Lakh, Gets 2 New Colours | Gaadiwaadi.com

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Looks like we'll see a new City by next year...
    (technically the next one should be the 7th Gen, 3rd Gen kasi yung unang City na lumabas dito)

Next-Generation Honda City Global Debut By The End Of This Year | gaadiwaadi.com

According to a new report, Honda might debut the next generation of City by the end of this year in Thailand market and then it will be introduced in other markets. The company might showcase the new City at the 2020 Auto Expo and the launch could take place in the second half of next year. Globally the City will be in its seventh generation.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Maybe City/Jazz buyers will have to be patient and wait for a boosted City/Jazz. Honda might give the 2020 City/Jazz/Fit with a new 3-cylinder 1.0L turbocharged engine rated at 129PS/200Nm. This small turbo engine is the base engine option of the current EUDM Civic.

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...rbo-power.html

4. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    When kaya release dito sa PH? Kaya pala good to be true ang discounts na binigay sa akin ng agent.
    This Saturday pa naman release ng unit ko.

Should i wait this new model?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    How much po ang discount ng outgoing model?

Edit add: after seeing the picture of the new model parang kahit maganda pa discount dapat ung new model na buy mo

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    How much po ang discount ng outgoing model?

Edit add: after seeing the picture of the new model parang kahit maganda pa discount dapat ung new model na buy mo

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
    10k DP na lang. Hehe

Sent from my JKM-LX2 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Maybe City/Jazz buyers will have to be patient and wait for a boosted City/Jazz. Honda might give the 2020 City/Jazz/Fit with a new 3-cylinder 1.0L turbocharged engine rated at 129PS/200Nm. This small turbo engine is the base engine option of the current EUDM Civic.

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...rbo-power.html
    i dont think we'll get a turbo.. more like the dohc 1.5 engine...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhat View Post
    When kaya release dito sa PH? Kaya pala good to be true ang discounts na binigay sa akin ng agent.
    This Saturday pa naman release ng unit ko.

Should i wait this new model?
    depende sa case mo but in my opinion if you really need/want it now, then don't wait anymore. kasi baka hindi mo din magustuhan ang all new, sayang lang ang panahon na paghihintay.

i also doubt we will get the turbo... tama, baka yung L15B lang like the ones in RS turbo civics sans the turbo... but even more so, i still doubt it. :D

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by theblob View Post
    Huwag muna bumili ng City, the new one looks really good if the renders are correct...

The 2019 5th-Generation Honda City - Team-BHP
    wow the front looks cool!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhat View Post
    10k DP na lang. Hehe

Sent from my JKM-LX2 using Tapatalk
    madami sa olx no dp :D

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast