New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 381 of 433 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391431 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 4329
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    Had mine replaced by casa for free. 5days before the 1-year warranty ends, nagloko battery ko.

Yep, that's right! 1 year po warranty ng battery natin. What you need to do is bring your car to casa with the old battery & receipt ng replacement nyo (Motolite) for sure reimburse nla yan.
    WOW talaga?? I will visit the Casa one of these days nga. Any casa ba?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Battery warranty is 1 year or 30,000 km. Mine gave up before 1 year but I was already past the 30,000 km mark at the time.

I doubt they'll reimburse you if you've already replaced your battery on your own. Have never encountered a claim like that being honored, whether Honda or a different manufacturer.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ironman06 View Post
    WOW talaga?? I will visit the Casa one of these days nga. Any casa ba?
    Update: Sir, sorry you can't reimburse pala. As per my Service Advisor, prior to replacement dapat ininform mo muna si casa. But good thing you can still claim your warranty ng stock battery. Bring it to any Honda dealership, once they confirmed defective papalitan pa rin nila given updated PMS ng car nyo. So ang mangyayari ung binili nyo back-up na lang.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Update: Sir, sorry you can't reimburse pala. As per my Service Advisor, prior to replacement dapat ininform mo muna si casa. But good thing you can still claim your warranty ng stock battery. Bring it to any Honda dealership, once they confirmed defective papalitan pa rin nila given updated PMS ng car nyo. So ang mangyayari ung binili nyo back-up na lang.
    Thank you! Pero question. If naka stock lang yung battery sa bahay, will it still have the same longevity (~2 years) as a battery na nilagay na agad sa kotse?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by ironman06 View Post
    Thank you! Pero question. If naka stock lang yung battery sa bahay, will it still have the same longevity (~2 years) as a battery na nilagay na agad sa kotse?
    Possible. With proper storage (no contact with bare floors, carpets or anything statically-charged). Also, it is advisable to have the charge topped-up before usage, even if new, especially if you don't have a trickle charger or battery tender. Or benta nyo na lang 🤣

6. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Bagay ba? haha sorry photo editing skill is not up to par.

Rota Hashtag 18x8.5 Silver

or this one?

Rota TFA

I noticed you used the Sportrak tires (SP726 if Im not mistaken). I have a set like that. Only used em for a week then removed them right away. Left them sa garage (for sale). Those are waaaay too slippery for the civic. Compound is too hard and treadwear I think is 380, compared to the stock yokohama's 280 treadwear. They keep giving me a scare squealing at turns and the braking takes too long.. I hope you are still traveling safe with those. Lesson for me NOT to cheap out on tires too much. Fortunately found a stock set with wheels kaya binili ko na agad kahit na doble gastos. Mas malaking abala disgrasya. 🤣

7. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Or you can sell it naman, after claiming the warranty.

That's if you did not trade-in your old batt to Motolite..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Or you can sell it naman, after claiming the warranty.

That's if you did not trade-in your old batt to Motolite..
    Regarding the stock battery size, with all the electronics running the civic, I dont trust it. The original battery lasted me 1.5yrs, did not use the car for more than a week and voila - christmas tree! Replaced it with a 1SM size. Removed the battery compartment casing, bent the hole where the long battery holder rod hooks up to and made my own battery holder using some thick cable ties with the stock top holder and shorter battery holder rod. The heat insulator cover will not fit a 1SM but still used it folded together and fixed it to where there is most engine heat source.. Might work for you too since, traditionally, car manufacturers almost always install a smaller "cheaper" battery, just enough to have the vehicle run. No wonder the warranty is so short. After this, the VSA light won't turn off. Just drive the car around and it will self-calibrate and turn off on its own.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    It's quite ironic for a big car to have a puny battery

What's more ironic is the company that commands premium on the basis of "resale value" doesn't seem to live up to expectation

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    It's quite ironic for a big car to have a puny battery

What's more ironic is the company that commands premium on the basis of "resale value" doesn't seem to live up to expectation

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    True. Im more afraid that Honda seems to be taking the bmw way of making a lot of things in the cramped engine bay out of plastic materials and having the head unit control a lot more functionality than is necessary plus it is slooooow...

Has anyone installed the Tesla-style head unit? Walang nawala fuctionality vs stock? Lighting settings, auto lock settings, etc..