New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 371 of 433 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381421 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 4329
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    A much more permanent solution.
    Ipagawa ang driveway.

May cost less than changing the whole set of tires.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I have that exact sound on my driver's side aircon vent as well. Car is only 2 months old.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Same problem on my 1.8E. The car is only a month old. Have any of you found a solution to the problem? Were the dealerships able to fix it? If so, saang dealer? My car is due for its first maintenance service, hopefully magaling na dealer ang ma puntahan ko para better ang chances na ma address ito. Thank you

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjslaw View Post
    Same problem on my 1.8E. The car is only a month old. Have any of you found a solution to the problem? Were the dealerships able to fix it? If so, saang dealer? My car is due for its first maintenance service, hopefully magaling na dealer ang ma puntahan ko para better ang chances na ma address ito. Thank you
    you can always submit a complaint to hondaph.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    One of my foglights stopped working, tried to replace it this afternoon and still not working. I found out na the electricals got gnawed. I suspected that maybe some of my engine electricals were included, so I inspected throroughly, some it has gnawed parts but not too deep, is this still safe?

Can I claim this incident for insurance? Or electrical warranty? Anybody experienced this?

These creatures are so devastating. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjslaw View Post
    Yes, Honda QC added more insulation to the A-pillar which solved the rattling.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Yes, Honda QC added more insulation to the A-pillar which solved the rattling.

bro paano nila dinikit? binigyan kasi ako ng neighbor ko ng insulation material, alangan ako sa contact cement ipangdikit eh.

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Bach View Post
    One of my foglights stopped working, tried to replace it this afternoon and still not working. I found out na the electricals got gnawed. I suspected that maybe some of my engine electricals were included, so I inspected throroughly, some it has gnawed parts but not too deep, is this still safe?

Can I claim this incident for insurance? Or electrical warranty? Anybody experienced this?

These creatures are so devastating. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Insurance, warranties are for factory defects.....

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Baka pwede insurance. Acts of God

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    Baka pwede insurance. Acts of God

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, why not? Also comparable to a kabayo tinadyakan 1 panel ng sasakyan mo pwede claim insurance un

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    New fogs came in the mail today:

Off the bat, there's a noticeable difference in build quality between my old generic LED fogs and the Philips Ultinon Essential. Aside from having a separate driver, the Ultinon also has passive cooling which makes it quieter and supposedly last longer than fan-cooled LEDs.

The 3-chip LED design also leads to less beam distortion compared to the generic one's (C6 brand I think?) LEDs.

The Ultinon also has a defined cutoff as opposed to the generic LED with no clear pattern.