New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 357 of 433 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367407 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 4328
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ironman06 View Post
    True! Pero I still take extra precaution on steep driveways/parking slots. I've seen more Vioses and City's na sumasayad sa steep slopes na di ako sumasayad (i.e. Greenbelt 1 parking exit)

There was this one time di ko alam na steep pala yung from driveway ng Savemore to the street, i heard a loud THUD. pag dating ng bahay, kinapa ko agad yung ilalim pero not a scratch. Ano kaya yung THUD? iniisip ko yung maliit na mud guard ng front wheel yung tumama? Not really sure though.
    If it's a loud thud instead of a scrape, sa midpart ng underbody siguro yung sumasayad. Sa City GM ko before, yung gas tank sumasayad hehe.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ironman06 View Post
    True! Pero I still take extra precaution on steep driveways/parking slots. I've seen more Vioses and City's na sumasayad sa steep slopes na di ako sumasayad (i.e. Greenbelt 1 parking exit)

There was this one time di ko alam na steep pala yung from driveway ng Savemore to the street, i heard a loud THUD. pag dating ng bahay, kinapa ko agad yung ilalim pero not a scratch. Ano kaya yung THUD? iniisip ko yung maliit na mud guard ng front wheel yung tumama? Not really sure though.

if the interface between savemore driveway and street is malalim, it's probably the bumper, the mudguard, the muffler out back, or the towing ring.
    if it is matambok, it's probably something between your front and rear wheels.
    if you really want to find out, have the car lifted up, and walk under it with a good strong flashlight.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Surprisingly never had scraped. Kahit yung moments na akala mo sasayad na hehe.
    Kahit punuan? I read from other forum that it can go down as low as 110mm pag puno..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if the interface between savemore driveway and street is malalim, it's probably the bumper, the mudguard, the muffler out back, or the towing ring.
    if it is matambok, it's probably something between your front and rear wheels.
    if you really want to find out, have the car lifted up, and walk under it with a good strong flashlight.
    This makes sense. Most probably something other than the bumper, kasi i swiped my hand underneath the bumper, no scrapes eh. Hopefully nothing serious.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by khullette View Post
    Kahit punuan? I read from other forum that it can go down as low as 110mm pag puno..
    Out of the very rare times na 5 adults ang nasa loob, I haven't scraped my bumper, not once.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by khullette View Post
    Very few times lang napuno, can't say for sure. But yung times na yun, di naman sumayad.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Went to the casa for my 1st oil change (my first with a Honda car, 6 months * 7T km) last weekend

Oils

Regular - I was confused with this. Based on my experiences with Toyotas, regular oil will require oil change every 5T km pero kay Honda 10T km pa din.
    Semi-synthetic - Default oil, so I went with this one.
    Synthetic -

Cross selling packages

1. Engine flush - I've read somewhere that this practice can destroy your engine in the long run.
    2. Brake Pad Cleaner (350) -
    3. Engine Treatment (1,000) - Preemptive Lubrication to Reduce Engine Startup Wear - totoo kaya to?
    4. Nitrogen -
    5. Antibacterial Filter for aircon -

Total 5,593.95

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mahayag View Post
    Went to the casa for my 1st oil change (my first with a Honda car, 6 months * 7T km) last weekend

Oils

Regular - I was confused with this. Based on my experiences with Toyotas, regular oil will require oil change every 5T km pero kay Honda 10T km pa din.
    Synthetic -

Cross selling packages

1. Engine flush - I've read somewhere that this practice can destroy your engine in the long run.
    3. Engine Treatment (1,000) - Preemptive Lubrication to Reduce Engine Startup Wear - totoo kaya to?
    4. Nitrogen -

Total 5,593.95
    Next time, cross out the engine treatment.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009

Oils

Synthetic -

Cross selling packages

4. Nitrogen -

Total 5,593.95
    1,3 and 4-No need afaik.

2. Pwede pa consider

5. Antibacterial Filter for aircon

Is this the cabin filter replacement?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Oils

Synthetic -

Cross selling packages

4. Nitrogen -

Total 5,593.95
    i'd have crossed out all five.
    all you really need, is oil change and new oil filter.
    peruse your owner's manual, and see if these options are mentioned as must-do's.