New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 429 of 433 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433 LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 4329
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    speaking of.
    after over 140K km, my 17 year old innova's compressor finally had to be replaced.
    actually, it was the clutch that died. but we could not remove it from the rest of the compressor, as it was so old, nanigas na ang pins sa loob.
    OT.
    Same experience with my previous cars (all used for ~10 yrs.), FD included. It was never the compressor itself that failed - palagi yung magnetic clutch. Of course upon initial diagnosis gusto palagi ng casa palit entire compressor kesyo "naka dikit" daw yung magnetic clutch. Independent car AC service centers will tell you otherwise. With more recent cars naman parang mas madalas magkaroon ng leak yung mga evaporator...

Observation lang.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    mga sirs, may nakaexperience na po ba dito ng grinding/motor noise sa side mirror?
    Nagulat ako kanina pag open ko sa side mirror ung passenger side maingay. ung pag close normal naman. Ano kaya prob nito?ty!!!

Eto po ung noise na sinasabi ko sa video
    https://youtu.be/3SeaEGcsxfc

Sent from my SM-S9080 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Probably needs a new plastic gear

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Probably needs a new plastic gear
    napapalitan lang po ba to sa casa? or pwd din sa labas? ang iniisip ko baka buong side mirror talaga papalitan ni honda.ty

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lanno View Post
    napapalitan lang po ba to sa casa? or pwd din sa labas? ang iniisip ko baka buong side mirror talaga papalitan ni honda.ty

in my experience,
    casas do not fix by replacing individual components, i.e., one gear wheel.
    they fix by replacing entire a$$emblie$.

i do not know what's wrong with yours,
    but sometimes, "may na-diskaril lang" that's easy to fix, maybe by just manipulation and with no need for replacing parts.
    i doubt if casas would do this detailed trouble-shooting; they will probably just replace the entire assembly.

my recommendation,
    if your car is still under warranty, bring it to the casa.
    if out of warranty, bring it to the people's fixit shop, i.e., banawe.
    i have experience with the latter; they do replace individual piyezas, using cannibalized odds and ends from previously-owned odds and ends.
    costing will depend on the part involved, and on your goodwill with the mekaniko.

good luck.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 16th, 2022 at 09:52 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    in my experience,
    casas do not fix by replacing individual components, i.e., one gear wheel.
    they fix by replacing entire a$$emblie$.

i do not know what's wrong with yours,
    but sometimes, "may na-diskaril lang" that's easy to fix, maybe by just manipulation and with no need for replacing parts.
    i doubt if casas would do this detailed trouble-shooting; they will probably just replace the entire assembly.

my recommendation,
    if your car is still under warranty, bring it to the casa.
    if out of warranty, bring it to the people's fixit shop, i.e., banawe.
    i have experience with the latter; they do replace individual piyezas, using cannibalized odds and ends from previously-owned odds and ends.
    costing will depend on the part involved, and on your goodwill with the mekaniko.

good luck.
    out of warranty na doc. kaya nga duda ako kung ichecheck pa to ni casa kasi last time din nung may pinaayos ako replacement talaga ginawa kasi hindi daw sila nagrerepair. Siguro ang possible na nangyari dito is na fold manually. Try ko na lang muna maginquire sa mga shops dito samin baka pwd nila icheck and baka madali lang ayusin. pag hindi, sa casa na lang palit buong side mirror baka pwede siguro sa insurance to. ty po!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lanno View Post
    sa casa na lang palit buong side mirror baka pwede siguro sa insurance to. ty po!
    my guess is,
    it's considered a wear-and-tear item, and not covered by insurance.

if you are near banawe QC, give them folks a try.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    sige doc pacheck ko na muna siguro sa labas. ty po!!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Sa Honda Quezon Ave. dati naayos nila leak sa power steering pump ng 2000 Civic.

1K Pesos para sa Honda OEM repair kit.
    1K Pesos para sa labor.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    good evening sa lahat. Normal po ba na amoy gas sa loob ng sasakyan after mapalitan ang fuel strainer? kahapon pa ko nagpapms and may amoy pa rin hanggang ngayon. malakas sa unang pasok and nagfafade pag nakaaircon pero andun pa rin. medyo worried ako kasi jan. 3 pa ulit open ang casa. ty and advance happy new year!!