New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 426 of 433 FirstFirst ... 326376416422423424425426427428429430 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 4329
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Honest mistake sa part ko yun. Yung non-appearance guy ko nag abono pa kase it was unexpected. Lol

Apparently the Civic 1.8 is only 70 kilos above sa limit ng small size. Kaya 3600 - medium.

Yung sa HR-V 2300 lang MVUC kahit mas mabigat pa sa Civic.
    Dalawa lang MVUC class for SUVs - GVW below 2500 kg or above. 2500 ata MVUC kapag below 2500kg. If 2500kg or heavier, then 5000 na.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    unless extension is paid during the first initial 3 years, you need to go to LTO on or before the 24th (otherwise, you will be driving an unregistered vehicle after the 24th), no need for emission afaik, they will either extend your registration for April 2022 to July 2022 OR April 2022 to July 2023, depending on what they do, you will go back either July this year or next year na.. The TPL is another matter, baka kasi hanggang April 2022 lang din yung TPL mo..

Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    Question: Our 3-year free registration will expire this 24th. Plate number ends with 7. How will this correspond to July?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Be watchful of your comments, Sir. You're in a Civic forum where most members probably own one tapos lalaitin mo ng "easy open spam". Tutal mukhang personal mo naman kakilala si "carwhacko", DM mo na lang.

Just saying....
    That's kags bro, nonsense sinasabi lagi. Masanay ka na sa kanya. He's the amber heard of tsikot.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i think that happened to me, also.
    as i remember vaguely,
    i renewed my LTO a few days before the end of year 3.
    they charged me extra, pro rata style, for the several months' interval between then, and my digit-dictated renewal month later.
    my next LTO date was on the regular schedule, na, more than one year later.

whatever your solution, pay attention to the insurance.
    some car owners might not realize that they may be driving around with a car whose insurance has already lapsed.
    You're right, Doc! I paid a visit last friday to LTO-Pasig. They gave me 2 options:

1. Renew now, NO smoke test required, pay P1,800 + P980 TPL
    Note: This is UNTIL JULY ONLY so I need to secure TPL again on my actual renewal month (July)

2. Skip Option 1 & renew on July instead (or more advisable on May - 2 months advance), smoke test required, pay P3,600 + P1,800 balance from Option 1 (interval months) + P980 TPL

As per inspector, there would be no penalty if I happen to choose Option 2. I chose the latter.

As to expired registration, in case of apprehension they advised me to explain them that LTO allowed me to wait until I can actually renew since it's just a month away.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I might be facing the same problem in 3 years.. my new car was registered March 2022, plate ending "6".

You're right, Doc! I paid a visit last friday to LTO-Pasig. They gave me 2 options:

1. Renew now, NO smoke test required, pay P1,800 + P980 TPL
    Note: This is UNTIL JULY ONLY so I need to secure TPL again on my actual renewal month (July)

2. Skip Option 1 & renew on July instead (or more advisable on May - 2 months advance), smoke test required, pay P3,600 + P1,800 balance from Option 1 (interval months) + P980 TPL

As per inspector, there would be no penalty if I happen to choose Option 2. I chose the latter.

As to expired registration, in case of apprehension they advised me to explain them that LTO allowed me to wait until I can actually renew since it's just a month away.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    I might be facing the same problem in 3 years.. my new car was registered March 2022, plate ending "6".
    I registered the car last friday. I was surprised they didn't charge me any additional fee.

Just for recap...my plate# ends in 7. My 3-year free registration lapsed last april.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I registered the car last friday. I was surprised they didn't charge me any additional fee.

Just for recap...my plate# ends in 7. My 3-year free registration lapsed last april.
    let us wait until renewal next year, before we celebrate.

baka parang slex tollgate yan...
    late ang update.

errr,
    that three year registration isn't free.
    the payment was incorporated in the price of the car.
    heh heh.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    let us wait until renewal next year, before we celebrate.

baka parang slex tollgate yan...
    late ang update.

errr,
    that three year registration isn't free.
    the payment was incorporated in the price of the car.
    heh heh.
    Haha at least we experience 3-year hassle-FREE registration processing & renewal.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Share lang my 2018 Civic nawalan ng lamig sa driver side vent. Intermittent siya and when it happens may hissing sound sa engine bay/compressor area.

Papunta sa casa malamig wala problem, but byahe nung weekend may problema.

Diagnosis nila palit compressor and tensioner pulley/bearing. 150 H / 30 L ang freon pressure at idle, normal daw at wala leak.

Magagamit ko na extended warranty sa wakas!

But this is probably my last Honda. Nung una pinalitan EPS gearbox under warranty din. Worth 80k din yon.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Share lang my 2018 Civic nawalan ng lamig sa driver side vent. Intermittent siya and when it happens may hissing sound sa engine bay/compressor area.

Papunta sa casa malamig wala problem, but byahe nung weekend may problema.

Diagnosis nila palit compressor and tensioner pulley/bearing. 150 H / 30 L ang freon pressure at idle, normal daw at wala leak.

Magagamit ko na extended warranty sa wakas!

But this is probably my last Honda. Nung una pinalitan EPS gearbox under warranty din. Worth 80k din yon.
    so the extended warranty covers the aircon as well.
    that's good.

bakit na-sira agad compressor?

bakit wala lamig side vent lang...?