New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 422 of 433 FirstFirst ... 322372412418419420421422423424425426432 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 4328
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    fanbelt and A/C belt can smell similar to brake and clutch friction plate material.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    i think its just your AC... hard acceleration = high revs.. and that high rev makes your AC compressor pump more refrigerant in the system

na experience ko yan sa car ko dati.. if mag rev high, may something na parang sunog na amoy coming out of the air vents.. bigla kasi lalamig yung cooling coil due to the compressor change in revs.. then mag compensate yung expansion valve.. yung sudden influx ng refrigerant will make the cooling coil "cooler" and will dry out the air.. kaya ayun minsan may kakaibang amoy..
    Ok, sir. I'll try to turn the A/C off later before I press hard the gas kung lalabas pa ung amoy. In case, replacement po ng compressor pump kung ganun?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    fanbelt and A/C belt can smell similar to brake and clutch friction plate material.
    Definitely, I'll consider that checking, too. Thank you.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Hi everyone, just want to ask kung good buy pa rin ba ang Honda Civic na 10th gen lets say after 2 years? I already sold my Ford Ranger and I want to replace it with Honda Civic kasi ayoko na ng tagtag, nakakapagod na rin mag detail ng malaking sasakyan and also may Fortuner pa naman to use.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    Hi everyone, just want to ask kung good buy pa rin ba ang Honda Civic na 10th gen lets say after 2 years? I already sold my Ford Ranger and I want to replace it with Honda Civic kasi ayoko na ng tagtag, nakakapagod na rin mag detail ng malaking sasakyan and also may Fortuner pa naman to use.
    I guess it is worth it as long as the car you’re buying is properly maintained.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I guess it is worth it as long as the car you’re buying is properly maintained.

Yeah. Siguro mga 5 year old na maximum age ng car. And kung may repo na Civic why not. Okay din kaya repo cars from banks?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Yeah. Siguro mga 5 year old na maximum age ng car. And kung may repo na Civic why not. Okay din kaya repo cars from banks?
    Turbo na kung puwede

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    banks sell repossessed cars on as is-where is basis.
    from what i understand, they offer no warranty whatsoever.
    but the casas probably do, that is, if the pms schedule was followed.

if the buyer knows how to evaluate (used) cars, repo cars is probably a good bet.
    Last edited by dr. d; April 8th, 2022 at 11:30 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    banks sell repossessed cars on as is-where is basis.
    from what i understand, they offer no warranty whatsoever.
    but the casas probably do, that is, if the pms schedule was followed.

if the buyer knows how to evaluate (used) cars, repo cars is probably a good bet.
    from a mechanical standpoint hindi ako maalam pero kung exterior or interior lang titingnan pwde pa. Yung under the hood at sa ilalim eh hindi na. not sure kung pwde ba magdala ng mechanic and if papayag kaya yung warehouse paandarin yung mga repossessed cars.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    from a mechanical standpoint hindi ako maalam pero kung exterior or interior lang titingnan pwde pa. Yung under the hood at sa ilalim eh hindi na. not sure kung pwde ba magdala ng mechanic and if papayag kaya yung warehouse paandarin yung mga repossessed cars.
    however one spins it, a repo car is just a used car, fraught with all the caveats and emptors associated with used cars.
    bringing in your expert to evaluate the car is permitted, naman.
    but driving the car around the lot or even starting it... that might be a problem. it might not be allowed. also, some of these repo cars in the lot might already have their batteries flat, what with storage time...
    someone suggested that one might befriend the yard's katiwala, for tips.