New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 331 of 433 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341381431 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 4328
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Was driving on the expressway and the setting sun cast a nice shadow of the Civic's outline. The fastback-esque rear and relatively long hood are quite unique in the world of 3-box sedans with short hoods for the sake of cabin space.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    very very nice juts! remembering my lolo's Nissan California

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Installed indirect TPMS over the weekend. Haven’t tested it yet really.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Question lang po.

A colleague has a new 2018 Civic E cvt. May paraan ba to turn off the drl independently without turning on the park lights? Wala kami makita kasi sa settings sa vehicle info. screen. Thanks

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    Question lang po.

A colleague has a new 2018 Civic E cvt. May paraan ba to turn off the drl independently without turning on the park lights? Wala kami makita kasi sa settings sa vehicle info. screen. Thanks
    If I'm not mistaken, the DRL is a safety feature. I think that's the reason why you can't turn it off.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, the DRL is a safety feature. I think that's the reason why you can't turn it off.
    In other markets, having this safety feature can lower one's insurance premium. It can be turned off thru the BodyControlModule's menu via a vehicle make/platform-specific software.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    In other markets, having this safety feature can lower one's insurance premium. It can be turned off thru the BodyControlModule's menu via a vehicle make/platform-specific software.

In that case, that answers his question.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    Question lang po.

But why?

If you remote start, hindi mag on DRL. Other than that, walang way. Maybe there's a fuse that you can remove.

In other markets, hindi mag on ang DRL from normal start while the parking brake is engaged.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    But why?

If you remote start, hindi mag on DRL. Other than that, walang way. Maybe there's a fuse that you can remove.

In other markets, hindi mag on ang DRL from normal start while the parking brake is engaged.
    Options are in the BCM. Some opt em off to extend the life of pricey lamp assemblies.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Options are in the BCM. Some opt em off to extend the life of pricey lamp assemblies.

Also for privacy when parked :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinCycle View Post
    Also for privacy when parked :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hmmmm...privacy when parked.....tsk tskAll New 2016 Civic