New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Additional pics:

Notice the red ENGINE START button? Looks cool, though...

Japanese TV Commercial:

Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Based on the Japanese website, We will probably get two variants:

2.0 R20A CVT? - we will probably get the regular automatic trans., just like in the case of the 2011 Jazz.

2.4 K24A 5AT 4WD

If you were to believe the posted fuel consumption rates, there is around 2.8~3.x kms/li difference bet. the two engines (CVT influence is inclusive on those figures.)
    Considering the excuse given by Honda in Brazil when the 2nd-generation Fit (a.k.a. Jazz) was released without the CVT (they said it was impossible to tune the CVT to operate with the flexfuel engine available in Brazil, so it wouldn't make sense to have phased out the CVT in other markets), I would expect the CR-V to have the CVT replaced with a 5-speed AT, but since it's in a "superior" market segment maybe it should retain the CVT.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    kelan kaya ang labas nyan dito sa pilipinas?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    kinda down ang final production version dun sa expectation ko..hmmm move on for another candidate... lets see the Trailblazer and gen3 Sta Fe..
    don't you want to consider forester?
    i've been waiting for the crv 2012 pictures since aug this year, dina ako nakapag antay kaya nag forester nalang ako, proud and very much happy with it,

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    The JDM version is a bit better than the USDM version. Ok yung lower front bumper at projector HLs.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Looks Good, sana me diesel... Sana lang..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
All-New 2012 Honda CRV