New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    pang jeproks SIR, kaso hirap mgahanap ng stock nito.. kun meron man mhal...accord, uhhmm pang mayaman hehehe takaw gas xe..

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ako madalas hanap ko sa kotse yung comfort ride yung tipong hindi ako natatagtag kahit konti at hindi ako nasisikipan kaya OK ang accord kung sa speed rin lang hindi na masama.

isa pa mas relax i drive ang accord para kang nagdadriver bimmer or benz

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    i have a 96 accord which im using right now. the accord an executive's car whereas the civic sir is more of a "binata" car. In my experience with the accord it has a quite comfortable ride. Up till now the accord still has class compared to the entry level cars during its day.

Accord
    Power wise its great in long stretches you can really feel the power of the 2.2 liter engine. Acceleration wise i'd say get the civic sir instead. Its up to the person who will be using the car. Gas consumption imo the accord goes around 7km/l. Depends ones driving style.
    I really love to drive the accord because of its comfort amenities likefull leather interior. A/C is great very cold. Brakes are good both front and rear are disks. Family Car!

I've been thinking of selling my accord, since I got my civic ek hatch. If anybody wants to see the pics of the accord please email me at rudin_gonzalesiii*yahoo.com

Civic Sir
    Good Accelearation for overtaking. Brakes same as accord both disks font and rear. Comfort ride isn't soft and not too hard. This is a good car if you want to put mods in the engine. A/C is also good. Binata Car!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    kung may family po kayo sir, mag accord na lang kayo... sobrang sarap po sumakay sa accord lalo na pag stock sya.. nakaka relax... tsaka kung porma gusto niyo, mas maganda pormahan ang accord... ang SIR kasi iisa na lang ang porma, mag kakaibang kulay lang... medyo malaks nga lang po sa gas.... go for the accord sir....

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    my vote goes to the accord din. mura pa.

don't expect kia pecanto style fuel savings, though. pero don't expect ford expy fuel consumption din nman. if 6-8 km/liter sounds good to you, accord it is.

habang tumatanda kasi ako at nagkaka pamilya na, parang na-aasar nako sa ride ng civic... mas gusto ko ngayon yung soft... para pagdating sa destinasyon namin sariwa pa me, hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    All the way SiR !!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    i drive an accord and i'll go for accord. not being bias, but i also drove an SiR. its fast but its not that comfy. i'll go for accord.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I'll go for the SiR... You'll have 160hp in a 1.6liter engine... It's like having two (2) engines in one (1) car... You could hear it coming once you reach 5000rpm...

If you guys could still remember the trending... After the B16 series engine of the SiR was introduced... Other car manufacturers were hard-pressed on how to catch-up with the power that can be produced from the SiR engine... This is the reason why the 2.0 Altis, 2.0 RS Lynx and 2.0 GT Lancer came out...

And even Honda's own 2004 Civic 2.0 RS was still not enough... It's just unfortunate that Honda decided to put the B16 series out of production...

Anyway, you can never go wrong with the SiR... You'll have an everyday car going to the office and a weekend race car, all in one...

No regrets... I don't...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    in all aspects, my vote is for SIR..

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    simply put it this way, for practicality go for the SiR. if cost of maintenance is not an issue to you, go for the accord. that is a non-biased answer. but don't get me wrong, if you will be bitten buy the tuning bug, owning an SiR can be very costly, too.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
accord or SIR?