Thanks for the advise. Di ko na muna po papagawa. Guess your right. In my haste to get things done, baka nga sablay lang kalalabasan. Besides, medyo kinakabahan din ako sa aabutin ng repair cost kung sakaling dadalhin ko na sa Monday.

Dito po sa amin sa Cavite, napakadami pong used cars na may for sale sign and contact number na nakapark lang sa gilid ng kalsada from Bacoor to Dasmarinas. I just saw one last week (exactly like my 99 exi) and the tag price was 190K negotiable. I did not bother to stop and examine it kasi nga at that time, buying a new one was farthest from my mind. Now, I'll probably go back and check it again along with the other cars. Hopefully Sir, may makita akong same model (so i can use my old engine as spare) with the expected "scratches and dents" sa exterior pero intact ang chassis and other vital parts. For an untrained eye like mine, the challenge here now is how to check and properly assess the merchandise so i do'nt end up buying a car that has a "past medical history" worst than mine. Sana nga, makilatis ko mabuti. For now, i'll just channel my energy on how i could raise those extra bucks so i can buy a new "old" one really soon. Napakahirap po talaga ng walang sasakyan dito sa amin.

Mga sirs, salamat po ng marami for making me realize its time to let go of
my old ride ...and move on.