New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Just had my 03CRV's ball joint replaced. The mechanic did not disconnect the battery before taking out the abs sensors connection. After replacing the abs connectors, the ABS lights won't go off. Please help!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ano lang. alisin mo lang yung battery sir. Mga overnight. tapos kabit mo na po sa umaga. Sana mawala iyan.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Tnx for the suggestion. I'll try it tonight and let you know what happens. Tnx again.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    ano lang. alisin mo lang yung battery sir. Mga overnight. tapos kabit mo na po sa umaga. Sana mawala iyan.
    Tried removing the battery overnight. Wala, nandun pa rin yung orange light ng ABS. Subukin ko na dalin sa shop. Tnx uli.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    naku ingat ka pag naka-on baka anytime puwede ka sapukin nyan

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jeprox1925 View Post
    Just had my 03CRV's ball joint replaced. The mechanic did not disconnect the battery before taking out the abs sensors connection. After replacing the abs connectors, the ABS lights won't go off. Please help!
    Did he clean the Sensor? Take your rag and wipe the sensor until its clean. I prefer not to use any chemicals on the sensor to avoid potential problems. If you need to, use mild soapy solution and rinse well. Reinstall the sensor in the same manner it was removed.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    kailangan mo jan scanner para ma pinpoint kung ano ang fault

ABS Lights on