New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Tsikoters most of Honda boys don't have respect (i supposed based on the topics i read) on civic lx however i have an autgroupmate who owns a civi lx, like mine, that as per my co-autgroupmates no one ever has beaten this car in drag races. Although it is a stock vehicle. How come that his lx is powerful compare to what i heard? Show off all lx owners, what modifications or perhaps enchancement have you done w/ your lx. Our lx is know as "Daddy Car" compared to VTEC Engines.

No offense for other civic, just want to appreciate the value opf having an lx vehicle. Go Honda Boys!!~!!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Don't feed the troll . . .

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    ?What do you mean?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Sir does that LX drag racer you're talking about have a stock engine, which is a carburated d15?

And does he have stipped or full interior?

I think the LX is a great car. Doesn't look good with the stock 13s rims though.
    It has the classic EG chassis with just less power features than the ESi.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    I'm not quite sure sir but he is known as mugen. He has a white p15 pure stock engine,and loves to race illegally,hehehhehehe. The only thing that i know w/ his engine is that it is an open carb and a scub exhaust other than that everthing is stock as to manifold,head,valves,cams,etc.

'94 Civic Lx Owner