New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Palagay ko hindi dadalhin ng honda pinas or matagal yan d2 dumating;

1. Sikat pa ang civic '06 - currently mataas pa ang demand ng civic. Di pa cla nalulugi. And i2 ang current flagship ng Honda Ph.

2. Tipid meals approach ng Honda Pinas - Ang civic '06 model will still be here by 2-3 yrs, changes man, interior or exterior mod,kungmay performance/engine upgrade, sa last year na un.

palagay ko lang..,

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I wouldn't mind having "only" the Civic Si Sedan. If there's no additional stitch welding to the chassis of the Type-R, no additional carbon fiber (never mind Brembos... they'll probably be an option on the Si Sedan), then it'd be okay to get the Si.

Bring it in, put a Mugen exhaust on it (since it's LEV, it should see huge gains from exhaust mods) and voila! You'll have a 210+ hp Civic Sedan.

(RE: OT on Mazda5: Mahal! Sana may official import nalang... I suppose they could bring in the base 2.3 at 1.4 - 1.5... or even a manual 2.0 nalang! )

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

kaya napaisip ako...1.35M ang 6, kumpleto pa minus the cruisecontrol...but hey...bibihira naman siguro magagamit sa atin ang CC.

kaya napagtuunan ko ng pansin ang coupe SI! sedan sana para pwede maitago as 1.8L base model..manual naman,e...wag lag titignan ung guage!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    looks like a perfect Acura Integra sedan successor...

and ironically, puro coupes ang pinost ko!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    the Integra is meant to compete with premium brands... it so nice that even regular Japanese marques have improved alot. Mazda3s, Honda Civics can now park next to some euro cars without looking so cheap.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    damn,.... i was trying to post this as a new thread but hey?! Its here... heheh

ganda sobra...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    wow. hotness. :D

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    damn, why does a Type R come in a ****ing Sedan form, that's a shame... I understand Si's could be, but R's???! R-spec's are supposed to be moreof a full performance line, what the hell is Honda doing...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i actually like it. combining the functionality and practicality of a sedan with the performance of a pocket rocket

evo's and vr-4's and most STI's are 4-door sedans... may STI at VR4 na wagons pa!

practical cars made sportier...my type: sleepers!

*edit:

sama mo na audi RS4, M5, cayenne turbo, x5 4.6is...

buti nga may type-r and si sedans na!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
220+PS Honda Civic Type-R SEDAN Prototype!!