New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    These guys look really happy with the Si:

sana yung front panel above the grille ng Si version gawin nalang nila standard across the range. Looks way better than the standard sedan's snout

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    https://www.carguid e.ph/2022/01/honda-civic-is-2022-north-american-car.html#more

after trying the 10th gen.. parang gusto ko din try to

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Honda Discontinues Civic RS Turbo In Thailand | CarGuide

Honda has decided to discontinue the RS Turbo variant, at least for the Thai market. Taking its place as the top-of-the-line variant for Honda’s compact sedan is the Civic RS e:HEV.
    The Civic e:HEV produces 183 horsepower and 315 Nm of torque—more than the Civic Turbo.

The secret is a combination of Honda’s latest 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine helped along by two electric motors. The electric motors work together to provide the primary drive force for the Civic Hybrid, and as such, can deliver a fuel economy figure north of 20 km/L.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    quiet thread here. maybe goes to show ang c-segment cars ay hindi na ang preferred family vehicle ng pinoy. naunahan na ng ppv/suv pickups maski nga mpv mas mabenta na ata.

on the topic though first time i saw a civic fe in the flesh a few days ago. ok naman. ang impression ko sa kanya its a big car. would easily pass as an accord.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    watched carwow review of the honda civic hybrid.. nice car.. sana dalhin ng honda ph here.. parang fastback na yung likod..

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i've seen 2 (or 3 ata) white ones up close whenever i walk my dogs at night around the village. parang wala masyadong oomph ang dating. medyo tugma nga iyong description at tawag ng iba na "beluga whale" .

i've seen on youtube na malinis ang interior niya. walang clutter and parang retro ang motif ng dash board nya, at least for me.
    Last edited by baludoy; November 5th, 2022 at 09:24 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    My friend sold his FK8 Type R na and is preparing to line up for the new one.

Tsuchiya super happy with it:

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I actually want one since it looks like a perfect office/city car. Its just the right size and will probably be relatively easy to maintain. The interior looks good as well.

Then I can get an impractical car on the side haha

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
2022 Honda Civic (11th Gen)