New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    ^regarding the insurance...they were offering buy 3 years free na 1 year (4 years total). - still too expensive, pero if you want the car to be insured from day 1, wala kang choice.
    To have outside insurance from day 1 ... all you need to do is get the vehicle details needed beforehand and have insurance processed same day ...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Er... not really, the waiting times at the Honda dealerships in QC are still the same.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    it's not unique to any one particular car model.
    many cars have blind spots in their rear view mirrors,
    courtesy of the second row headrests.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Haha he's actually right! And the same is true of the 3rd-gen CRV onwards as well. The window behind the rear door is soo tiny that it's just about useless, and the rear pillar going to the hatch is gargantuan. I understand this is probably because of rear-end crash safety but it sucks to drive.

HR-V - Interior

Honda | 36

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    I actually rarely use the rear view mirror when backing up, I use the side mirrors and go out of the car if I'm backing up against a wall, even if it has floor stoppers, minsan kasi maikli ang distance ng stopper to wall for some vehicles or too short na minsan lusot ka sa pagitan.

But then since most new cars have cameras, mas madali ang buhay, actually ung old car ko naatrasan ko ang poste sa parking lot, I thought if I were using my newer car hindi ito mangyayari because aside from kita mo, pepreno pa pag malapit ka na mabangga.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    I rarely used rearview mirror na.
    Just the side mirror and the 360 camera with the help of backup sensors also.
    Napansin ko lang sa mga Honda units, walang backup sensors.
    OK na daw yung camera.
    But for me, napaka useful pa rin ng backup sensors.
    Not all the time makita agad sa camera.
    Yung someone running at the back that is approaching sa likod ng car ma detect agad ng backup sensors.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    Napansin ko lang sa mga Honda units, walang backup sensors.
    OK na daw yung camera.
    But for me, napaka useful pa rin ng backup sensors.
    agree ako dito and I've beeen arguing with Honda SAs about it for the last 3 purchases... obviously talo ako kaya dagdag na lang to have the sensors installed.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2023
    isa pa issue ko sa current hrv yung handbrake nya hindi na hand....... finger brake na.

Ewan ko ba ano nangyayari sa kotse nagiging smartphone level sumobra pagkaelectronics.

ang habol ko lang naman sa kotse eh matipid na fuel, example ang gusto ko kotse pag stoplight driving(10 to 20kph) mga 15-20kilomters per liter. Tapos pag highway 60kph to 100kph dapat ang tipid nasa 30 to 35kpL. Sa electric vehicle kaya na ata maachieve ganito katipid.

naiinis talaga ako sa rear pillar sobrang blind spot.

Ito HRV eh example ng TIIS-GANDA

pero may nagustuhan ako sa HRV yung side mirror eh napakalaki para sa isang maliit na suv.

as always im kagalingan na dapat magsabi ng totoo kahit nabili na.

kaya importante talaga sumama sa test drive wag i-asa sa porma.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast