New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    ^may unofficial price increase na yung non-Turbo version. nasa 1.389 na daw (sabi ng mga kilala kong naka-pila) - LTO and Insurance not included for cash buyers

ang kapal mukha pricing ng honda. 1.6million pala yung isa. Eh sino bugok bibili nyan halos kadikit presyo ng cross. Mga diskarte nitong honda philippines minalas simula nagbenta sila ng X-1R at pinasok yung desel crv. May nakatabi ako nyan dati sa landers akala ko monstero kasi tunog-lata hahahah!!!!

RS Turbo CVT Honda SENSING PHP 1,739,000.00 (bugok ang bibili nito)

V Turbo CVT Honda SENSING PHP 1,598,000.00 (alpha kapalmuks pricing )

S CVT Honda SENSING PHP 1,250,000.00 = ito ang tamang presyo.

yung itsura ng HRV max na 1.3million. Pag lumagpas ka na jan eh nagsasayang na ng pera.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    yung Turbo HR-V ba 95octane ang gas?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    May nakita na akong naka park na S variant dito sa condo.

Maliit din pala yung HR-V, parang mas malaki pa yung Toyota Cross. But it's a classy looking crossover.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    May nakita na akong naka park na S variant dito sa condo.

Maliit din pala yung HR-V, parang mas malaki pa yung Toyota Cross. But it's a classy looking crossover.
    yup... HR-V feels/looks small.

pero if you need ULT seats, its the only option you have sa current market natin.

madami dami sya sa amin... although di ko pinapansin if they are the Turbo or non-Turbo version.

Is it just me... or parang puro L15 na engine ng gamit ng Honda (PH).

Civic, City, HR-V, new BR-V

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    My sister just released her HR-V last week...

Lupit na pala ng dealers ngayon. they were charging her 47K for 1 year insurance.
    She told me that's normal as her friend was also charged around the same amount with Suzuki early this year.

She decided to get her insurance outside (27K) kaso the insurance will only be released today.

So basically... hindi insured yung car nya from dealership to our house hanggang today

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    bumabawi ang honda talaga ngayon any w/c way they can kasi they laid off 50% of their staff daw because of the pandemic (the ayala franchise side ). they even had to close down their bgc dealership according to my suki sa spare parts section ng honda alabang.
    Last edited by baludoy; October 3rd, 2022 at 10:43 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    ^regarding the insurance...

they were offering buy 3 years free na 1 year (4 years total). - still too expensive, pero if you want the car to be insured from day 1, wala kang choice.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    My sister just released her HR-V last week...

Lupit na pala ng dealers ngayon. they were charging her 47K for 1 year insurance.
    She told me that's normal as her friend was also charged around the same amount with Suzuki early this year.

She decided to get her insurance outside (27K) kaso the insurance will only be released today.

So basically... hindi insured yung car nya from dealership to our house hanggang today
    i wouldn't drive the car out from the dealer's, until the insurance was in order.

a colleague,
    purchased a bimmer.
    wala pang insurance, but he drove it out, anyway.
    along the way, a horse rig espied his car...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^regarding the insurance...

they were offering buy 3 years free na 1 year (4 years total). - still too expensive, pero if you want the car to be insured from day 1, wala kang choice.
    Bakit ang tagal na release ng insurance sa labas? Wala pa kasi rehistro or something? Usually pag bayad mo, good as insured na dapat ah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Bakit ang tagal na release ng insurance sa labas? Wala pa kasi rehistro or something? Usually pag bayad mo, good as insured na dapat ah.
    they needed to Sales Invoice which was released Friday late afternoon na.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast