New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Specs, prices, features: Everything you need to know about the 2021 Honda City Hatchback | TopGear PH

The Honda City Hatchback 1.5 RS CVT. This one comes packing a 1.5-liter gasoline engine (more on this in a bit), and will be available with a P1,115000 price tag.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    https://www.************/2021/04/202...rrives-in.html

Yikes. too expensive i think.
    will wait to see a comparison of the specs between the City rs and the hatch rs. if the added cost is justified.
    It is too expensive. Personally I'd NEVER buy a vehicle, be it a subcompact, compact or crossover with a 1.5L or 1.6L engine that's priced more than 1M. (With the exception of the Jimny of course)

Asan nga pala base model nito?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    article says that we only get 1 option.. honda city RS hatchback..

medyo pricey nga for 1M.. but kung fan ka ng hatch at ng H badge.. go.. pero kung practical.. mas ok ang civic.. hehe

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    article says that we only get 1 option.. honda city RS hatchback..

medyo pricey nga for 1M.. but kung fan ka ng hatch at ng H badge.. go.. pero kung practical.. mas ok ang civic.. hehe
    Kung H fan ka, surely no question you will choose a Civic over a blinged City.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Kung H fan ka, surely no question you will choose a Civic over a blinged City.

I can imagine a Honda fan adding 73K to get the Civic 1.8 E CVT instead

Parang ang hirap piliin nung Civic S CVT kahit same price sila nung City Hatch.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    I can imagine a Honda fan adding 73K to get the Civic 1.8 E CVT instead

Parang ang hirap piliin nung Civic S CVT kahit same price sila nung City Hatch.
    Bakit mahirap piliin? For around the same price, you get a better car with the Civic than the City. It is more comfortable and better to drive.

Lamang sa dating yung Civic over the City. The same thing applies to the Altis over the Vios.

If I have that budget to buy a vehicle, I might just get myself a Geely Coolray.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Bakit mahirap piliin? For around the same price, you get a better car with the Civic than the City. It is more comfortable and better to drive.

Lamang sa dating yung Civic over the City. The same thing applies to the Altis over the Vios.

If I have that budget to buy a vehicle, I might just get myself a Geely Coolray.

ang buyer ng "hatchback" will be choosing between the Yaris, Mazda 2 and City...

I was looking at the Civic S earlier... kaso naalala ko bigla na sobrang entry level nya.

Civic S vs Civic E

Yung "E" may Cruise Control, Folding Mirrors, Carplay and Auto, 60:40 Split Type rear seat etc (additional 73K over the S)

If you go City Hatch naman, leather seats + steering wheel

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2021 Honda City Hatchback (GN 2019)