there was a time in the distant past,
    that, to avoid controversy,
    one would say,
    "i drive a (air-cooled) beetle."
    "end of argument."
    heh heh.

i guess,
    carlos is also avoiding controversy.
    He never mentioned what model of the Golf. The current most affordable VW in Europe is the Polo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    He never mentioned what model of the Golf. The current most affordable VW in Europe is the Polo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    or,
    he could just be telling his simple truth.
    he does drive a golf.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Honda PH is now offering Modulo accessories for the City Hatchback | TopGear PH

Modulo front under spoiler - P7,900
    Modulo rear under spoiler - P10,600
    Modulo side under spoiler - P13,000
    Door visor - P3,900
    Cargo tray - P2,600

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Why did Honda choose to offer just one City Hatchback variant in PH? | TopGear PH

The Philippines sources its units from Thailand, which is also responsible for manufacturing Hondas for our neighboring countries. Unfortunately, Vietnam and the Philippines are really the only two nations in the region that drive on the right side of the road, meaning it would not be as cost-effective to produce the model in this format en masse unless the demand makes it worth it.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    changed rims with a roof boxcity-hatch-roofbox-oz-reduced.jpg

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    This is your first look at 2024 Honda City Hatchback facelift | Autoindustriya

What we can (almost) confirm now is that the new City Hatchback is getting the Honda Sensing ADAS for the 2024 model year. It’s part of Honda Cars Philippines’ plans to introduce Honda Sensing to the rest of their model lineup, along with Honda Connect.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    just ordered a city hatch. already paid 10k reservation

170k discount!

ok lang walang honda sensing coz there's no low-speed follow anyway

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014

na release na today. 170k discount. 15k insurance sa gsis. drives great. better than Jazz. very efficient sa highway. the ULTR seats are as great as i remember them in my old city. this is probably the cheapest car with curtain airbags. no regrets. cost of ownership is low, just a jug of HCF-2 every now and then to keep the CVT happy. bulletproof honda engine (no turbos). twin electric fans.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Congrats! Madalas nga ang L15 naka twin fans, may backup sa radiator cooling. Mas firm ang suspension or soft?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Congrats! Madalas nga ang L15 naka twin fans, may backup sa radiator cooling. Mas firm ang suspension or soft?

tnx! yep i like the twin fans, even if 1 fails it's not gonna be catastrophic

suspension is comfy enough. definitely not a luxury car (but it does feel like a luxury car compared to jimny )

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2021 Honda City Hatchback (GN 2019)