New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 250
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #201
    for the same price, id go with a coolray.

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,563
    #202
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    for the same price, id go with a coolray.
    Makes sense if you ask me, unless you’re so scared of owning something made in China. Hehehehe


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #203
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Makes sense if you ask me, unless you’re so scared of owning something made in China. Hehehehe


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    this honda is overpriced imo.

    beyond that..
    same 5yr warranty
    wider vehicle
    extra power

    there's also a frontliner discount "then". i'm not sure if that is still available though.

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    365
    #204
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Makes sense if you ask me, unless you’re so scared of owning something made in China. Hehehehe
    Saludo sa mga 1st movers na magpapatunay ng long term viability nito. Same sa mga Japanese then Koreans na naging mainstream.

    Maganda iyong press release ng Chery PH na kumpleto ang inventory ng parts, pati slow moving collision parts. Puwede nga daw mag assemble ng complete unit using stocked parts inventory.

    Once established ang track record, magiging mas acceptable sa mainstream.

  5. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    681
    #205
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Saludo sa mga 1st movers na magpapatunay ng long term viability nito. Same sa mga Japanese then Koreans na naging mainstream.

    Maganda iyong press release ng Chery PH na kumpleto ang inventory ng parts, pati slow moving collision parts. Puwede nga daw mag assemble ng complete unit using stocked parts inventory.

    Once established ang track record, magiging mas acceptable sa mainstream.
    Tapos magmamahal na din presyo sila. 😂

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    681
    #206
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    this honda is overpriced imo.

    beyond that..
    same 5yr warranty
    wider vehicle
    extra power

    there's also a frontliner discount "then". i'm not sure if that is still available though.
    Yung iba ayaw daw ng extra power. 👀

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,508
    #207
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    this honda is overpriced imo.

    beyond that..
    same 5yr warranty
    wider vehicle
    extra power

    there's also a frontliner discount "then". i'm not sure if that is still available though.
    Pustahan tayo mas mabenta pa rin tong City kaysa Coolray?

    The Coolray looks better value overall but over the past 2 decades, no Chinese brand has survived the test of time. Kawawa lahat ng buyer ng Chery QQ and Geely Panda before, iniwan lang sa ere.

    So on paper lamang nga sa specs and form factor, but many people will not put their hard-earned money on something with no track record.

    I say this with all hope to be proven wrong because I want Geely to succeed here. One positive thing I see is that YGC has a stake in the dealerships and they've been operating dealerships (Honda/Isuzu) for decades.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,027
    #208
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    this honda is overpriced imo.

    beyond that..
    same 5yr warranty
    wider vehicle
    extra power

    there's also a frontliner discount "then". i'm not sure if that is still available though.
    I'm wondering why it's "overpriced"

    Konting konti lang yung price increase compared to the old City. (but you get the head unit upgrade)

    If overprices yung curent City, then mas overpriced yung older model (I even paid an extra 35K for a headunit upgrade na ayaw magconnect sa phone ko)

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,027
    #209
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Pustahan tayo mas mabenta pa rin tong City kaysa Coolray?

    The Coolray looks better value overall but over the past 2 decades, no Chinese brand has survived the test of time. Kawawa lahat ng buyer ng Chery QQ and Geely Panda before, iniwan lang sa ere.

    So on paper lamang nga sa specs and form factor, but many people will not put their hard-earned money on something with no track record.

    I say this with all hope to be proven wrong because I want Geely to succeed here. One positive thing I see is that YGC has a stake in the dealerships and they've been operating dealerships (Honda/Isuzu) for decades.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    For the Chinese cars to succeed, kailangan mawala mga second hand car buyers na nasa 40-60 years old (sana itigil na yang "coding" na yan)

    Kahit anong sabihin mo about Koreans, mas mababa pa din naman resale ng cars nila against their Japanese counterparts

    Of all Chinese cars available sa local market, I can only gamble on Maxus since its handled by AC Motors

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    368
    #210
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    I'm wondering why it's "overpriced"

    Konting konti lang yung price increase compared to the old City. (but you get the head unit upgrade)

    If overprices yung curent City, then mas overpriced yung older model (I even paid an extra 35K for a headunit upgrade na ayaw magconnect sa phone ko)
    Mine was only 3y warranty, casa offered the option to extend for another 2 b4 unit was released but with a fee. Ngaun ba 5y warranty na by default? Tnx

    Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

2020 Honda City