New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    For the non-human-hauling urbanite... Jimny.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Parang limited ata capability ng Jimny for hauling. The rear cargo space looks small. I don’t even think a golf bag will fit sideways on the back of a Jimny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Parang limited ata capability ng Jimny for hauling. The rear cargo space looks small. I don’t even think a golf bag will fit sideways on the back of a Jimny.

You're too cultured for the Jimny, bai....hehe. Great for the rough carefree solo adventurer....city or country.2020 Honda City

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    You're too cultured for the Jimny, bai....hehe. Great for the rough carefree solo adventurer....city or country.2020 Honda City

Kung toy car ok Jimny. But as a primary car super kulang.

It's not about being cultured or not. It's about having kids and family.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Kung toy car ok Jimny. But as a primary car super kulang.

It's not about being cultured or not. It's about having kids and family.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Hence, the 'solo' there, sir.2020 Honda City

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006

The Wrangler or new Bronco might be better - it has more space and it has more power. Hehehe

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    The Wrangler or new Bronco might be better - it has more space and it has more power. Hehehe

Yeah...the Bronco suits you, bai.2020 Honda City
    What's overly glaring about the Jimny is its size...a plus for some(myself included), a minus for many...But, its gem is in its simplicity & bones; ease of ownership & driveability.
    Rigid axles are perhaps the most underappreciated either due to its lack of ride/drive finesse or of discovery.
    Having had rigid-axle equipped vehicles longterm, I can attest them the least needy, the most able to take the Ph definition of pavements. The next would've been the best-of-both-worlds wishbones....forced out of favor by greed or ok,... by the cheaper, clunk-prone, short-life MacPhersons.
    Now, we're all conditioned to settle. The Jimny is the lone passenger vehicle left here w/ them rugged, reliable solid axles. Other pluses? Good ground clearance, simple electro-mechanicals, low cost/care ownership. Old-school rooted, yes, but it can also be the protective parent's perfect mind-peace of a kid's car....better than any small sedan or hatch out there.2020 Honda City

7. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Yeah...the Bronco suits you, bai.2020 Honda City
    What's overly glaring about the Jimny is its size...a plus for some(myself included), a minus for many...But, its gem is in its simplicity & bones; ease of ownership & driveability.
    Rigid axles are perhaps the most underappreciated either due to its lack of ride/drive finesse or of discovery.
    Having had rigid-axle equipped vehicles longterm, I can attest them the least needy, the most able to take the Ph definition of pavements. The next would've been the best-of-both-worlds wishbones....forced out of favor by greed or ok,... by the cheaper, clunk-prone, short-life MacPhersons.
    Now, we're all conditioned to settle. The Jimny is the lone passenger vehicle left here w/ them rugged, reliable solid axles. Other pluses? Good ground clearance, simple electro-mechanicals, low cost/care ownership. Old-school rooted, yes, but it can also be the protective parent's perfect mind-peace of a kid's car....better than any small sedan or hatch out there.2020 Honda City

Medyo semi dream car ko din yang jimny. There are times na gusto mo lang talaga minsan pumunta sa ibang lugar at mag adventure. 😂 Kung di mo masyado kabisado yung pupuntahan, at least possible na kaya at magkakasya ang jimny.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Plenty to like with the Jimny. Universally loved look, 4x4 capability, urban friendly dimensions, etc.

Unfortunately also plenty to hate. Rough ride, weak engine, limited cabin space, etc but the most damning is crash safety.

The new Suzuki Jimny isn’t very good at crashing | Top Gear

Suzuki Jimny (Jan 219 – onwards) Crash Test Results | ANCAP

Sorry to ruin the Jimny guys. But imho not a car you wanna be in in case of an accident.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Balik sa City ang usapan. Overall, it has been the best option among subcompacts for more than 10 years.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Balik sa City ang usapan. Overall, it has been the best option among subcompacts for more than 10 years.

I think this will also eat up compact sales. Like for me, coming from an FD, this is a good next car with the almost the same size, better gas mileage and good features. Mawawala nga lang yung hatak ng k20 ko hahaha