New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Refreshed Honda City spotted in Malaysia, will PH be next? | Autoindustriya

Just like the Indian-spec model, the 2023 City for Malaysia will likely be available with a naturally-aspirated 1.5-liter i-VTEC inline-four with 121 PS and 145 Nm of torque, as well as the electrified e:HEV 1.5-liter engine which puts out a combined 126 PS and 253 Nm of torque.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    PH-spec 2023 Honda City to get Honda SENSING on all variants | TopGear PH

Set to be launched by July 13, Honda Cars Philippines has dropped several details for its facelifted best-selling sedan.
    the addition of Honda Sensing on all variants. Yes, you read that right, even the base model gets advanced driver assistance systems. All models get adaptive cruise control, autonomous emergency braking, lane-keeping assist, and even road departure mitigation.
    the Honda City model range in the Philippines consists of four model grades, the E CVT, S CVT, V CVT, and RS CVT. Honda has dropped the six-speed manual version.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post

i wonder how well the "low speed follow" works in metro manila traffic. seems like a nice feature to have, but think you need to press a button or tap lightly on the gas pedal to resume from a full stop (still better than without driver aids at all)

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Nasundan ko kahapon sa Edsa. Same white color.

City RS HB

118i (mas malaki ng kaunti)

Galing ng resemblance.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    i wonder how well the "low speed follow" works in metro manila traffic. seems like a nice feature to have, but think you need to press a button or tap lightly on the gas pedal to resume from a full stop (still better than without driver aids at all)

silly me wala palang low speed follow. the feature isn't included in the city

the hatch looks interesting. walang honda sensing but that's ok coz there's no low speed follow anyway 80k discount. 1yr free PMS. 5k free accessories

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013

2024 Honda City V with Honda Sensing: 5 Things we like | Top Gear Philippines
    Top Gear Philippines

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728