New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Drove the car home from the dealer yesterday.
    It feels so much easier to drive than my previous car Still getting used to its bigger dimensions and lower visibility though.

Really loving the rear end of this car. Thinking of having a modulo trunk spoiler installed once its available here.

rear.jpg

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by neoson9999 View Post
    It feels so much easier to drive than my previous car Still getting used to its bigger dimensions and lower visibility though.

Really loving the rear end of this car. Thinking of having a modulo trunk spoiler installed once its available here.

rear.jpg
    Yehey, new car smell... interior, paint, wire, metal, tire fumes. Hehehe. Kung may time, pa post ng interior, engine, trunk, exterior pictures. Panay RS pictures lang nasa internet.

Congrats!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Congratulations on your xmas gift to yourself!

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Road trip na kaagad yan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gratz on the new acquisition. Wish GM6 also had Apple Carplay support.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by neoson9999 View Post

rear.jpg
    Grats, sir!!!!2020 Honda City2020 Honda City

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Congrats Sir.

How was the FC ? at hinde ba sayad galore ang new City? parang ang baba ng ground clearance.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    I uploaded a couple of pictures of the city here

Best FC i've gotten so far is 16.2 km/L on a quick night drive to and from tagaytay.
    On my usual route (mostly city driving), I get 9 - 9.3 km/L. For comparison, I get 6.7 - 7 km/L on my 97 civic on the same route.

Hindi pa naman ako sumasayad sa humps pero sumayad na ako sa wheel stop ng shell slex

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Real-world test: How fuel-efficient is the Honda City 1.5 RS CVT? | TopGear PH

In this test, we drove the sedan for a total of five days through a mix of open highways and congested city streets. After 380.9km of driving, the car consumed a total of 26.745L of gas. Dividing the distance traveled by the amount of fuel spent, then we’re left with an actual fuel-consumption figure of 14.2km/L.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    2023 Honda City facelift to be revealed next month? | Autoindustriya

Spotted recently in India is what appears to be the 2023 Honda City facelift and it will apparently be revealed sometime in March 2023.