New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Hmmmm cant paste the link. But the ************ article says the following...

Basically the article is saying, instead of the JDM jazz...they will have a 5 door hatchback city and rebrand it as the Jazz.

This forum censors everything from that website

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by EQAddict; November 4th, 2020 at 09:32 AM.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Sakin importante what feels nice/highest happiness-per-peso. Cars are always a subjective purchase - anything past a Honda City for sedans or Innova for bigger cars is already just catering to the wants than the needs.

There's virtually nothing a City can't do that a Civic can, mas may dating lang Civic. Same with an Innova vs a CRV, mas may dating lang CRV.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    ditto bro
    kahit grabe na sound deadningn(double wall sa doors, rear seats and flooringko sa vios noon, mas ok parin yun altis when driving na

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    It's an easy choice. City RS wins vs the Civic S. Especially may 11th gen Civic na next year.
    Mas mahal na kasi ng malayo yung RS (compared to the City)

Plus after the RS, may choices ka ulit pataas. Halos 200K na lang, Camry na.

IMO, if budget allows you to spend 1.6M on a sedan, then di ka titingin ng City/Vios. It's either the Civis RS or the Corolla Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Hmmmm cant paste the link. But the ************ article says the following...

Basically the article is saying, instead of the JDM jazz...they will have a 5 door hatchback city and rebrand it as the Jazz.

This forum censors everything from that website
    Wow... Didn't see the article you're referring to. Pero IF Honda PH decides NOT to bring the FIT and rebrand the City Hatchback as the Jazz - medyo disappointing yun. Akala ba nila wala tayong internet? or are they assuming na majority ng buyers will not make a research before buying.

Not unless HONDA JP releases a statement na the new FIT (GR/GS) uses a different platform as the new City (GN), and since the City and Jazz historically share the same platform. The City Hatchback will be rebranded as the Jazz (for ASEAN)

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Mas mahal na kasi ng malayo yung RS (compared to the City)

Plus after the RS, may choices ka ulit pataas. Halos 200K na lang, Camry na.

IMO, if budget allows you to spend 1.6M on a sedan, then di ka titingin ng City/Vios. It's either the Civis RS or the Corolla Hybrid
    Bro comparison is City RS (1.05M) vs Civic S (1.15M) and E (1.19M). Not the Civic RS at 1.6M.

Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Wow... Didn't see the article you're referring to. Pero IF Honda PH decides NOT to bring the FIT and rebrand the City Hatchback as the Jazz - medyo disappointing yun. Akala ba nila wala tayong internet? or are they assuming na majority ng buyers will not make a research before buying.

Not unless HONDA JP releases a statement na the new FIT (GR/GS) uses a different platform as the new City (GN), and since the City and Jazz historically share the same platform. The City Hatchback will be rebranded as the Jazz (for ASEAN)
    Matagal na reported na City hatchback ang darating in ASEAN vs JDM Jazz. Ibang iba yung JDM Jazz vs the car buying taste of the ASEAN market including PH. PH market doesn't care much for fit and finish as long as mura. Itsura palang ng JDM Jazz it already looks like a well-built econocar and will surely be more expensive than the City's price range allows, baka mas mahal pa sa Civic.

Sa Japan naman, hindi mabenta Civic (discontinued na nga) because a small car like a Jazz will sell more there. Dito hinding hindi bebenta ang subcompact na kapresyo ng Civic because people equate size with value.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Bro comparison is City RS (1.05M) vs Civic S (1.15M) and E (1.19M). Not the Civic RS at 1.6M.
    Sorry, na-duling ako sa reply ni TheUninvited

It's an easy choice. City RS wins vs the Civic S.

Akala ko City S vs Civic RS

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Sa Japan naman, hindi mabenta Civic (discontinued na nga) because a small car like a Jazz will sell more there.
    I agree, naaalala ko Japanese colleague ko dati.

Bagong kasal with baby on the way.

He was choosing between the Fit and the Camry, nauwi sa Fit

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by drawdee View Post
    New engine but not the turbo version like in Thailand.

Attachment 37440

as per carguidedotph
    I've read the new 1.5l engine is a DOHC already, same with the VIOS!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Test driven the all new city RS earlier today. As someone who's only driven 90s cars, the all new city felt like a space ship.
    It felt better in almost every way compared to my 1997 civic but i'm not sure how to word it.. it felt numb?
    I felt disconnected while driving and it's almost as if i am merely "suggesting" when I turn the wheel or when I step on the gas.

Anyway, I still enjoyed it very much and if the bank approves, it will be my first brand new car
    Not the RS trim though, budget only permits the 1.5S CVT trim

9. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by neoson9999 View Post
    Test driven the all new city RS earlier today. As someone who's only driven 90s cars, the all new city felt like a space ship.
    It felt better in almost every way compared to my 1997 civic but i'm not sure how to word it.. it felt numb?
    I felt disconnected while driving and it's almost as if i am merely "suggesting" when I turn the wheel or when I step on the gas.

Anyway, I still enjoyed it very much and if the bank approves, it will be my first brand new car
    Most new cars are like that thanks to drive by wire and EPS.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by neoson9999 View Post

for that price, you can also test drive the turbo coolray..