New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    I won't disagree....Kinda obvious Suzuki did not intend to have the Jimny keep up w/ evolving safety standards. The previous gen was even w/o SRS here. Very old school. Those from the analog & mechanical era, we probably can relate & appreciate better its carefree simplicity. Something we used to live fine by & miss. Pardon the dinosaurs, good brother, I know we no longer belong.2020 Honda City2020 Honda City
    Now, back to the future.2020 Honda City
    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Far from what I wanted to get across bro. Everyone belongs of course. I also appreciate a simple, easy to maintain car as much as you. Just been to one closed casket wake too many. Can't be too careful nowadays. Feel like I have to at least get that in.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Far from what I wanted to get across bro. Everyone belongs of course. I also appreciate a simple, easy to maintain car as much as you. Just been to one closed casket wake too many. Can't be too careful nowadays. Feel like I have to at least get that in.
    Totally got you, good brother.2020 Honda CityThere exists no 1 perfect car for everyone. I also get industries have to evolve, sell something new....A lot of em, I'm just not buying...Never into fixing what ain't broke. Hehe... The Jimny just happens to be the closest to good memories 1 can still buy new.2020 Honda City
    These are just way impossible...haha...

And...back to the City.2020 Honda City

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Okay din kung ang City wagon with ULT seats maging future 5pax/7pax na Mobilio/BRV.

Sana lang ma maintain ang 4.4M length. Itong City papunta na sa 4.6M, palaki ng palaki.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Okay din kung ang City wagon with ULT seats maging future 5pax/7pax na Mobilio/BRV.

Sana lang ma maintain ang 4.4M length. Itong City papunta na sa 4.6M, palaki ng palaki.
    Parami ng parami ang sasakyan at sumisikip ang parking, tapos sabay din na lumalaki ang mga sasakyan.

They better not screw the city hatch. Or better yet, Honda should just bring the new jazz already!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    It's called the Honda Shuttle

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Parami ng parami ang sasakyan at sumisikip ang parking, tapos sabay din na lumalaki ang mga sasakyan.

They better not screw the city hatch. Or better yet, Honda should just bring the new jazz already!
    well,
    if it will fit in the parking slot between the two suburbans in the mall parking...
    heh heh.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    It's called the Honda Shuttle
    Or the Honda Jade, much better

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post

new jazz looks too quirky. might fail in PH market. they should bring in the WR-V instead

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Or the Honda Jade, much better
    Jade is based on the Civic

Personally, I love the Freed (based on the Fit) kaya wife finds it weird.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Maganda harap, hood ratio, at A pillar ng City kaysa sa Jazz. Okay na sa akin ASEAN specific City 5 Dr, basta may ULT, tapos ASEAN road pkg na 180mm minimum ground clearance mas okay 200mm. Tapos nasa 4.3M or 4.4M length or less. Dami specs... hehe.

Okay din NA 1.5 DOHC, subok na. Less parts na iintindihin. Better low end torque daw? 1st time 6MT sa Honda Ph sa commuter car.