New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    well you can't bring home that 1hp window a/c. won't fit in the city same goes for that new toilet

jazz rear seats collapse into the floor coz the fuel tank isn't there. lots of space

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Lahat ng hatch namin may parcel shelf to hide stuff.

One thing I can think of a sedan being more useful is if you’re kidnapping someone. 😂
    Haha yes that's what I was alluding to. Just wasn't sure if posting that was against forum rules.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Yeah. I don’t get that either. Used cars with trunks, I don’t really get their point. Yun lang ang nakasanayan.
    i know people who want a dedicated trunk because they haul stuff that produces an odor.
    Yung palenke na isda, karne, the smell would get into the cabin at ayaw daw nila yun.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    i know people who want a dedicated trunk because they haul stuff that produces an odor.
    Yung palenke na isda, karne, the smell would get into the cabin at ayaw daw nila yun.
    Yung lancer, vios at city namin dati... we put durian in the trunk. Nangangamoy pa din naman.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    They haven't heard of nor seen this?2020 Honda City

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Having had rigid-axle equipped vehicles longterm, I can attest them the least needy, the most able to take the Ph definition of pavements. The next would've been the best-of-both-worlds wishbones....forced out of favor by greed or ok,... by the cheaper, clunk-prone, short-life MacPhersons.
    Solid axles at wishbones... Innova iyan, solid!

MacPhersons madalas bumigay lower arm bushings at balljoint. Iyong upper pivot at shock mount mas matagal masira.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Sorry to ruin the Jimny guys. But imho not a car you wanna be in in case of an accident.
    Hehe...Occupant Safety, the Jimny rates fine...The poor scores are more about those outside, pedestrians/cyclists/road users.....& like old school vehicles, it does lack the modern safety nannies....Not a car one wants to be hit by, esp those w/ reinforced bumpers.Now, back to the City.2020 Honda City

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    73 is still low bro. For perspective the old Jazz scored 93 in adult protection. Was expecting the Jimny to be a bit higher since it is a new model.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Solid axles at wishbones... Innova iyan, solid!

MacPhersons madalas bumigay lower arm bushings at balljoint. Iyong upper pivot at shock mount mas matagal masira.
    Yup...& those w/ solid front & rear....the old 4x4s.... Hiluxes, Cruisers, Patrols.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    73 is still low bro. For perspective the old Jazz scored 93 in adult protection. Was expecting the Jimny to be a bit higher since it is a new model.
    I won't disagree....Kinda obvious Suzuki did not intend to have the Jimny keep up w/ evolving safety standards. The previous gen was even w/o SRS here. Very old school. Those from the analog & mechanical era, we probably can relate & appreciate better its carefree simplicity. Something we used to live fine by & miss. Pardon the dinosaurs, good brother, I know we no longer belong.2020 Honda City2020 Honda City
    Now, back to the future.2020 Honda City