New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Balik sa City ang usapan. Overall, it has been the best option among subcompacts for more than 10 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Personally, City vs Civic.

Ang hirap bilhin ng Civic S knowing na yung City has phone integration across its models (not sure if the M/T also has it)

Sana i-offer ng Honda yung headunit ng new City to other Honda customers who have older cars.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzegetakizerd View Post
    I think this will also eat up compact sales. Like for me, coming from an FD, this is a good next car with the almost the same size, better gas mileage and good features. Mawawala nga lang yung hatak ng k20 ko hahaha
    That's the case ata since the Civic FB days. Mas muka pang Civic yung City GM6 eh.
    Ang hirap bilhin ng Civic S knowing na yung City has phone integration across its models (not sure if the M/T also has it)
    Easy lang, kung City RS vs Civic S, City of course. Kung vs Civic E, syempre Civic E.

But ang mag hold back dyan is may all-new Civic na next year or so.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Personally, City vs Civic.

Sana i-offer ng Honda yung headunit ng new City to other Honda customers who have older cars.

unfortunately for the M/T regular bluetooth nalang walang Carplay or Android auto.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    unfortunately for the M/T regular bluetooth nalang walang Carplay or Android auto.
    thanks for pointing this out and personally, this is why I feel M/T is DEAD

imagine the amount of $$$ you need to spend just to make that M/T car at-par with the S/V CVT Trims (in terms of convenience)

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    thanks for pointing this out and personally, this is why I feel M/T is DEAD

imagine the amount of $$$ you need to spend just to make that M/T car at-par with the S/V CVT Trims (in terms of convenience)
    there are still a number of people who prefer MT, regardless of the presence or absence of the toys...
    they may be in the minority, but they are not dead.
    heh heh.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Balik sa City ang usapan. Overall, it has been the best option among subcompacts for more than 10 years.

Nah. That goes to the Jazz. The city is extremely limited when it comes to carrying things. When I still had our City, there are times when I had to borrow the smaller Mazda 2 hatch for carrying stuff. Plus the Jazz is slightly faster and lighter.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Nah. That goes to the Jazz. The city is extremely limited when it comes to carrying things. When I still had our City, there are times when I had to borrow the smaller Mazda 2 for carrying stuff. Plus the Jazz is slightly faster and lighter.
    Some people still want a dedicated trunk.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Some people still want a dedicated trunk.

Yeah. I don’t get that either. Used cars with trunks, I don’t really get their point. Yun lang ang nakasanayan.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Yung may tinatago

10. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Yung may tinatago
    Lahat ng hatch namin may parcel shelf to hide stuff.

One thing I can think of a sedan being more useful is if you’re kidnapping someone. 😂