New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Anong model ngayon ng car na kailangan sinasaksak pa rin yun key fob sa slot? Meron pa ba?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yung Jetta namin, though 2016 model. You need to put in the key and turn it like old cars. The key is inside the FOB.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    What car is this bro? Lahat ng naging kotse ko with smart key hindi nagooff kahit wala ka susi sa kotse. Unless you press the start/stop button of course (which is what probably happened in your case).

Nangyari na nga sakin my wife dropped me off in BGC, drove the car all the way to QC. Dun niya lang napansin wala siya susi, but nakapark naman siya and naoff niya engine. Then pinagrab ko nalang yung car key.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    it was a Mirage I rented (posted a long complain about FC earlier)

paglabas ko ng car, may bell daw na tumunog tapos later namatay yung engine.

my boss' car is same (5 series) -> iniiwan nya yung car na umaandar tapos kapag di sya bumalik after XX mins, mag-off yung engine and lahat ng doors/trunk magsasara. (ganun din yung 7 series ng boss ni wife, and Audi ng friend namin)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Yung Jetta namin, though 2016 model. You need to put in the key and turn it like old cars. The key is inside the FOB.

What I mean is pushstart pa rin pero meron siyang slot for the FOB.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I doubt if there will be any difference with the existing model.

Fuel efficency and performance, baka meron. Wala pa ba weight na sinabi? Being a wider car, it's possible that this is heavier compared to the previous gen.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Ha edi ganun din yun kung naka normal alarm ka. Pag napress mo unlock button edi nabuksan niya rin passenger side.

Hindi naman tanga mga magnanakaw, kung gusto ka nakawan, kahit manual de-susi, or old school remote alarm, or smart key, mananakawan ka when they want. Mas madali ka pa nga masalisi if you're in the parking fumbling for your keys, not being aware of your surroundings.

The smart key is SOOOOO much more convenient than an old school key and it comes with virtually zero downside.

Mainit sa outdoor parking? Remote start the engine with the aircon on. Key stuck in your pocket or bag? Lapit ka lang and hawakan door handle. Forgot to lock the car? Walk-away feature locks it automatically.

Not sure with other cars, but Ford came up with a pretty smart solution for that kind of situation. Yung Focus namin before a software update, pag press ng unlock button once, yung driver's side lang na door ang unlocked. Tapos press twice to unlock all doors.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Not sure with other cars, but Ford came up with a pretty smart solution for that kind of situation. Yung Focus namin before a software update, pag press ng unlock button once, yung driver's side lang na door ang unlocked. Tapos press twice to unlock all doors.
    Same din with my old Fiesta before. 2014 model yun. Also, the unlock button in the car is on the front console so both driver and passenger has easy access to it.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Sagot sa tanong as to why no 1.0 Turbo:
    https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...ity-in-ph.html

TLDR - PH market will rather get a cheaper and easier to maintain 1.5 than an expensive 1.0 Turbo

Kaya tip for all online car enthusiasts - speak with your wallet, not with your keyboard. Time and time again, market has shown different buyer preferences vs what you typically read online.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Sagot sa tanong as to why no 1.0 Turbo:
    https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...ity-in-ph.html

TLDR - PH market will rather get a cheaper and easier to maintain 1.5 than an expensive 1.0 Turbo

Kaya tip for all online car enthusiasts - speak with your wallet, not with your keyboard. Time and time again, market has shown different buyer preferences vs what you typically read online.

Mahal ba talaga basta may turbo? Bakit yung fiesta with the 1.0 ecoboost dati, its priced only at around 900k? It’s not like these Hondas with 1.5L are cheaper. One of the reasons is affordability daw sabi sa article kasi.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Mahal ba talaga basta may turbo? Bakit yung fiesta with the 1.0 ecoboost dati, its priced only at around 900k?
    Mas mahal for sure vs a 1.5 NA that already has so much spare parts and supply chain set up. Even if the L15B is DOHC vs SOHC L15A, most parts are interchangeable.

For reference, Ecosport 1.5 NA is 1.1M. 1.0 Ecoboost is 1.19M. So 90k difference.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Mahal ba talaga basta may turbo? Bakit yung fiesta with the 1.0 ecoboost dati, its priced only at around 900k? It’s not like these Hondas with 1.5L are cheaper. One of the reasons is affordability daw sabi sa article kasi.
    Competitive pricing ng Ford noon with the Fiesta Ecoboost. 898k was its SRP and was about the same as the TOTL City or Jazz. The top-end Fiesta 1.5L NA model was at 868k, cheaper by 30k.

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast