New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748 LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 474
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,062
    #461
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    The Brio is definitely a steal if I haven't bought one most certainly I'll buy it. Do other car manufacturers such as toyota and mitsubishi also have cash discount on previous car models?

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    the hondas are practically crying out, "buy me! buy me!"
    heh heh.

    toyota naman,
    hindi masyadong advertised ang mga sales nila.
    the last time i heard of one, was way back in 1997, when they were getting rid of their corolla xe's. na-ubusan ako, so i hied over to the sentra, which, i now think, was the better buy.

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,573
    #462
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the hondas are practically crying out, "buy me! buy me!"
    heh heh.

    toyota naman,
    hindi masyadong advertised ang mga sales nila.
    the last time i heard of one, was way back in 1997, when they were getting rid of their corolla xe's. na-ubusan ako, so i hied over to the sentra, which, i now think, was the better buy.
    Yep not so much news on toyota and mitsubishi does it translate to good sales as compared with honda's subpar sales performance?

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,573
    #463
    https://www.************/2020/07/hon...-high.html?m=1

    New high efficiency cabin filter.....

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,062
    #464
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Yep not so much news on toyota and mitsubishi does it translate to good sales as compared with honda's subpar sales performance?

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    i believe, toyota is confident in its sales figures, and is not actively encouraging the potential costumers, to radically change sides.

    honda naman, i figger, is afraid its publicized closure of its local plant, might affect its sales figures. hence the sale.
    it's also a nice way of getting rid of slow-moving items.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 3rd, 2020 at 11:14 AM.

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,573
    #465
    The problem with the discounted price is that when you ask your agent for availability they will tell you out of stock. I mean come on you lower the price and then when you are going to buy then the vechicle suddenly out of stock?

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,062
    #466
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    The problem with the discounted price is that when you ask your agent for availability they will tell you out of stock. I mean come on you lower the price and then when you are going to buy then the vechicle suddenly out of stock?

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    bypass the SA?
    go straight to the manager?

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    6
    #467
    Out of stock na nga brio amaze 2017 model. Ang inooffer nila ngayon is 2018 model brio amaze navi pa rin for 568k.. Good deal pa rin ba?

    Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,573
    #468
    Quote Originally Posted by liez.m View Post
    Out of stock na nga brio amaze 2017 model. Ang inooffer nila ngayon is 2018 model brio amaze navi pa rin for 568k.. Good deal pa rin ba?

    Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Which particular casa did you ask for availability?

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,062
    #469
    Quote Originally Posted by liez.m View Post
    Out of stock na nga brio amaze 2017 model. Ang inooffer nila ngayon is 2018 model brio amaze navi pa rin for 568k.. Good deal pa rin ba?

    Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    generally speaking,
    if they are selling the newer model at a price comparable to the older model...
    why not!

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    6
    #470
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Which particular casa did you ask for availability?

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Honda Pasig

    Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Tags for this Thread

2019 Honda Brio