Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    This is IPOL Eco Premium 5w30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sir saan bansa manufactured ang Ipol? thanks

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    I check online and there's this company doing home service for change oil, oil filter, clean brakes and rotate tires. I ask them what oil they use and they told me they use Zic oil 10W-40 FS. Can this be use with Brio or other Honda L-engine? because the manual only indicates till 30 viscosity.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    out of curiosity lang sir does your brio need 3 or closer to 4 liters during oil change? yun 1.2 engine ilan kaya oil capacity? may nakita lang kasi ako kixx oil in uncommon 3liter containers.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    my 1 liter 3 cylinder wigo uses between 2 and 3 liters of oil.
    with the popularity of 3-cylinder car engines, here and abroad, the oil manufacturer probably feels the need for the convenient 3-liter oil sales.

addendum:
    another way to justify the 3-liter container, is my ordinary 1600 cc 4-cylinder toyota engine.
    it needs 3.7 liters of oil.
    what i envision is, i buy the 3 liter container and an additional 1 liter container.
    it is easier to keep and store the excess 300 cc in a 1-liter container than in a 4-liter container.
    that's what i would do, if said 3 liter container were easily available.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 28th, 2020 at 09:00 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    sir saan bansa manufactured ang Ipol? thanks
    Middle East or India ata.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Saan nabibili yan?

Lazada or Shopee mayrun available. If you want to get it from an auto shop, go to GAT Performance in BF Homes Paranaque. Subaru specialization ng GAT Performance but they service also other brands.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my 1 liter 3 cylinder wigo uses between 2 and 3 liters of oil.
    with the popularity of 3-cylinder car engines, here and abroad, the oil manufacturer probably feels the need for the convenient 3-liter oil sales.
    Not all engines are the same. My Fiesta Ecoboost before had a 1.0L turbo engine but it requires 4.5L.

Honda’s L13 uses around 3.5L of oil. I think the L12 will use around the same volume as the L13.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    out of curiosity lang sir does your brio need 3 or closer to 4 liters during oil change? yun 1.2 engine ilan kaya oil capacity? may nakita lang kasi ako kixx oil in uncommon 3liter containers.
    Mine uses 3.6L of oil including the filter so I'll buy the 4L container. Yep its uncommon haven't seen a 3liter container are you using kixx oil in your ride?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Mine uses 3.6L of oil including the filter so I'll buy the 4L container. Yep its uncommon haven't seen a 3liter container are you using kixx oil in your ride?

yes i do use 2 kinds but for diesel. firstly it is relatively cheap for what it is. medyo uncommon so i'm assuming here less likely to be faked and it meets yun required manufacturer certification.

screenshot_20200528-211519_lazada.jpg
    screenshot_20200528-211459_lazada.jpg

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    from time to time i use motul x-clean 5w-30. imo good oil except the price. honestly however for my personal use i do not see or feel any tangible gains. napa mahal lang ako.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i read this here before, from a tsikoteer.

after purchasing his car brand new,
    he never looked back and had all his pms's done outside the casa.
    Because I had no bad experience with all the vehicles I had previously, I had my latest car serviced at casa only once, at the 6 month mark, katwiran ko Kung lulusot ng walang problema ng 1 year which is the due for PMS again, most probably ok, so on the 1 year mark, I had it serviced outside na. 7 years old and 83k kms na ito ngayon, change oil and filters only, No brake cleaning man lang, fuel filter untouched. In fact, nung mabasa ko ito, I started to worry kasi overdue na sigurado ang other fluids ko and spark plugs maybe.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Because I had no bad experience with all the vehicles I had previously, I had my latest car serviced at casa only once, at the 6 month mark, katwiran ko Kung lulusot ng walang problema ng 1 year which is the due for PMS again, most probably ok, so on the 1 year mark, I had it serviced outside na. 7 years old and 83k kms na ito ngayon, change oil and filters only, No brake cleaning man lang, fuel filter untouched. In fact, nung mabasa ko ito, I started to worry kasi overdue na sigurado ang other fluids ko and spark plugs maybe.
    Is your ride civic sir how many years have you been using you car?