New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    780+ pala. Hindi ko alam kung nag roll back. Iyan ang charge sa akin last Dec 2019 24 month PMS ng Honda Quezon Ave, VAT inclusive.

Attachment 36675
    Mura talaga Ang oil nila sa pms or express change oil maybe because they use drum price, but if you buy ung gallon, almost 1k. So kung change oil lang pagawa mo, mas mura sa casa, but the trade off is at least half day papatayin mo, if marami pila, whole.day pa.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Mura talaga Ang oil nila sa pms or express change oil maybe because they use drum price, but if you buy ung gallon, almost 1k. So kung change oil lang pagawa mo, mas mura sa casa, but the trade off is at least half day papatayin mo, if marami pila, whole.day pa.
    Iyon lang haba pila. Kung 7am pumasok, suwerte na makuha by 10am.

4L container naman bigay sa akin. Nasauli pa ang gallon na container na may 1/3 liter siguro.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Yes but when I depress the brake pedal slightly and release slowly the noise would disappear. No, I bought it 2nd hand and will have to schedule pms at casa since still under warranty till next year.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Yep thats normal.. i suggest you have the brakes cleaned.. as in brushed and sanded.. not the usual buga buga of brake cleaner that tamadachi technician do at the casa.. then buy some silicone brake compound to lubricate the pins and the contact surface between the caliper and the pads

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Yes but when I depress the brake pedal slightly and release slowly the noise would disappear. No, I bought it 2nd hand and will have to schedule pms at casa since still under warranty till next year.
    Maganda pa brake clean mabuti sa coming PMS. Tapos i grease mabuti mga pins at mating ng brakepad sa caliper. Minsan ni-liliha ang rotor at pads para sa minor imperfections.

I decline at pag-upsell sa "Brake Stop Squeak" spray na item. Mukhang hindi tatagal ito, at parang glorified brake cleaner? Ok na standard brake cleaner.

(Ay nasagot na pala ni Yapoy86, hehe)

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Haha.. if not for warranty.. much better DIY.. hehe change oil can be done literally under 15 mins.. especially for gas engines

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    anong difference ng Brio RS vs Brio RS Black Top?

I can only see a 5K price difference sa Honda Ph price list...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post

Let me guess - black paint??? Hehehehe

Marketing scheme lang talaga ni HondaPH yang RS models na yan, parang local TRD models ng ToyotaPH. Sa mauuto na lang. Only the Civic RS stands out among the RS models as it offers a more powerful engine but at a 400k premium over the 1.8L model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Yep thats normal.. i suggest you have the brakes cleaned.. as in brushed and sanded.. not the usual buga buga of brake cleaner that tamadachi technician do at the casa.. then buy some silicone brake compound to lubricate the pins and the contact surface between the caliper and the pads
    Okay will include this in my next pms. Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Maganda pa brake clean mabuti sa coming PMS. Tapos i grease mabuti mga pins at mating ng brakepad sa caliper. Minsan ni-liliha ang rotor at pads para sa minor imperfections.

I decline at pag-upsell sa "Brake Stop Squeak" spray na item. Mukhang hindi tatagal ito, at parang glorified brake cleaner? Ok na standard brake cleaner.

(Ay nasagot na pala ni Yapoy86, hehe)
    Yes that is what im afraid with casa they will sell you and offer you this and that and your bill piles up in the end.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post

The P5k difference is for the black roof
    Honda Cars Philippines › Brio