New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    Honda GH has big glass windows facing the service bay so you can see your car being serviced. They also allow you to watch beside your car if you want. Ewan ko lang ngayon kung pwede pa due to the virus pero malamang hindi na.

Nung December na last PMS ko, I was there beside the car nung nagpaturo ako paano magpalit ng headlight bulb. Dala ko na yung Orsam NBL at dun ko pinakabit. Pinanood ko lang pano palitan. Mahirap pala sa mataba ang kamay.
    I see I'll check if I can have it pms in GH how's your SA easy to talk with? For headlight bulb with rubber gasket and pinlock its easy but Im afraid after removing it I cannot put it back lol. Much easier to replace twistlock type bulb at the rear.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    I see I'll check if I can have it pms in GH how's your SA easy to talk with? For headlight bulb with rubber gasket and pinlock its easy but Im afraid after removing it I cannot put it back lol. Much easier to replace twistlock type bulb at the rear.

i agree with you.
    for most cars, headlight bulb is removed and replaced, literally, by "feel" only.
    you know you got it right, because everything falls into place.
    one can practice doing it again and again, until one gets the feel of it.
    but after a year or more (because them HL bulbs last a long time), one would have forgotten how, and needed to learn again.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    OT:

For this type of dirt inside car sidings is it okay to use MC or Wipeout or need to buy upholstery cleaner? this are tough stains to remove.
    That plastic is held by few clips and easily pryable. Remove then wash/brush, deep scratch will remain. Ask this shop if they have door sill protectors, i got mine though to protect the painted part. Lamson Digital Electronics - Home | Facebook

4. Join Date
    Sep 2016

Tama si doc, kapa kapa at silip sa headlight case sa harap kung lapat na ang ginawa lang nung technician. Haha. Ang daling tingnan sa manual pero pag gagawin na, ang hirap pala. Haha.

My SA there is Sir Mike. Sya yung matangkad dun na medyo chubby. For me, okay ang service nya. Sya rin gumawa ng repair estimates nung tail gate ko na pinasa ko sa BPI for my insurance claim. He even went back to the casa to correct the estimates nung may nakita akong mali sa sinend nya. Pauwi na sya nun.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    I noticed while driving earlier when I depress the brake pedal hard and release it there is a squeeking noise but when I slight depress the brake pedal and release slowly no noise. Is this normal for small sedan?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    Tama si doc, kapa kapa at silip sa headlight case sa harap kung lapat na ang ginawa lang nung technician. Haha. Ang daling tingnan sa manual pero pag gagawin na, ang hirap pala. Haha.

My SA there is Sir Mike. Sya yung matangkad dun na medyo chubby. For me, okay ang service nya. Sya rin gumawa ng repair estimates nung tail gate ko na pinasa ko sa BPI for my insurance claim. He even went back to the casa to correct the estimates nung may nakita akong mali sa sinend nya. Pauwi na sya nun.
    Yes it looks easy in the manual even my other ride I have the bulb replaced in banawe and they have a hard time and decided to remove the front grill and air filter assembly just to replaced the bulb.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    I noticed while driving earlier when I depress the brake pedal hard and release it there is a squeeking noise but when I slight depress the brake pedal and release slowly no noise. Is this normal for small sedan?

Your headunit volume is set too low?2019 Honda Brio

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Your headunit volume is set too low?2019 Honda Brio

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Haha yeah... i didn't turn on the radio. So that's the remedy you turn on the radio and you don't hear anything lol.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008

When creeping? Its normal.. the brakes drag the rotors causing that noise when the car is struggling to creep...

Btw did you bought it brandnew?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    When creeping? Its normal.. the brakes drag the rotors causing that noise when the car is struggling to creep...

Btw did you bought it brandnew?
    Yes but when I depress the brake pedal slightly and release slowly the noise would disappear. No, I bought it 2nd hand and will have to schedule pms at casa since still under warranty till next year.