New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Oh okay because in my other ride more than 10yrs haven't replaced the crush washer I just bring oil and filter. Im quite sure also the mechanic didn't replace it with a new one during oil change and never did the oil drop in the dipstick so its still sealed. Anyway, will take note of this any idea for the size of drain plug washer for 1st gen innova d4-d? I check with shopee and a lot of overseas sellers but not genuine honda or toyota is it ok to use those?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    10year luck isn't unheard of.2019 Honda Brio Every dealership, regardless of badge, sells em.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    10year luck isn't unheard of.2019 Honda Brio Every dealership, regardless of badge, sells em.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Yes but I have to go again to honda manila bay or kalookan ordering in shopee much more convenient hehe if you know of a legit online seller let me know

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Toyotas are using aluminum with blue felt surface OE PN# 90430-12031. Last time i bought pack of 10 was P347.54

Nissan is the real crush washer(others are just flat washers), it literally crushes to form a 2-layer of copper gasket PN# 11026-01M02 P560 for pack of 10

There are washers for the transmission fill/re-fill plug and power-steering gearbox too which is size specific, some mechanics just improvise using cut alum tin-can. Final drives(front transfer, rear axles) are usually sealed by liquid gasket like threebond 1104.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Yes what did your SA say? I was in honda kal last saturday and everything seems normal no hint that they are going to close down.

Tanggal nga daw lahat. They were offered redundancy package. My SA's son works there daw. Matagal na dun pero tanggal din. Reassignment daw is not an option kasi lugi daw. As for the cars that are still being serviced/repaired there, wala pa daw balita. Hindi pa naman gumagawa ng body repair and paint sa GH dahil ayaw daw nung village sa likod nila.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    Toyotas are using aluminum with blue felt surface OE PN# 90430-12031. Last time i bought pack of 10 was P347.54

Nissan is the real crush washer(others are just flat washers), it literally crushes to form a 2-layer of copper gasket PN# 11026-01M02 P560 for pack of 10

There are washers for the transmission fill/re-fill plug and power-steering gearbox too which is size specific, some mechanics just improvise using cut alum tin-can. Final drives(front transfer, rear axles) are usually sealed by liquid gasket like threebond 1104.

Okay bro... will look more into those washers and ask my mechanic regarding that if it needs replacement.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    Tanggal nga daw lahat. They were offered redundancy package. My SA's son works there daw. Matagal na dun pero tanggal din. Reassignment daw is not an option kasi lugi daw. As for the cars that are still being serviced/repaired there, wala pa daw balita. Hindi pa naman gumagawa ng body repair and paint sa GH dahil ayaw daw nung village sa likod nila.
    Ah okay. This is really a sad news even automotive dealers are affected. I wonder how Ayala owned Honda Casa are doing....

7. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Hyundai and Suzuki crush washers are very much alike in terms of inner and outer diameters, as well as ung lapad. Closest to the two is Honda washer. Medyo malapad ng unti kaya wider din ang outer diameter. Toyota washer medyo makipot ang inner diameter compared sa tatlong washer sa taas. Isuzu washer ang pinakamalapad at pinakamabigat (by feel lang). Mitsubishi washer medyo unique, maumbok ung obverse while flat ung reverse side, at P100+ ang isa 2019 Honda Brio
    Pero all of these washers are interchangeable kasi standard size naman ito so you can get any brand and just use it..even sa drain plug ng motor pwde gamitin.

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask Rider Blac View Post
    Hyundai and Suzuki crush washers are very much alike in terms of inner and outer diameters, as well as ung lapad. Closest to the two is Honda washer. Medyo malapad ng unti kaya wider din ang outer diameter. Toyota washer medyo makipot ang inner diameter compared sa tatlong washer sa taas. Isuzu washer ang pinakamalapad at pinakamabigat (by feel lang). Mitsubishi washer medyo unique, maumbok ung obverse while flat ung reverse side, at P100+ ang isa 2019 Honda Brio
    Pero all of these washers are interchangeable kasi standard size naman ito so you can get any brand and just use it..even sa drain plug ng motor pwde gamitin.

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the heads-up sir sometimes I miss out or neglect those small things like this washer the important thing is your drain plug won't leak and so far haven't encountered such. The oil we use also is thick and I guess it will be hard for it to leak also.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    The rear seat of Brio Amaze can it be folded? Because I want to remove the seat cover to have it cleaned this weekend but seems hard to remove it you didn't adjust the rear seat.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    I have been using this vehicle for almost 2 weeks now and fc is just around 8.5km/li city driving I was expecting at least 10km/li.... maybe if I change oil this coming weekend hope fc will improve.